Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

502 - The Hurt That Will Happen Kudos thread

Discussion in 'Episode 502 - The Hurt That Will Happen' started by Dnae, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yep I am going to offer up praise for this episode

Okay, more like praise for bits of this episode.

Some progression was made to fill us in on what is up with the radiation signs and we are introduced to a new character as a product of this progression. I like her. Not annoying - high praise indeed :cool:

Morgan and Alicia. These two characters/actors have quite a bit of screen time together in this episode. And if this is any indication how these two play off of one another on the regular then TPTB will hopefully have removed their heads from their asses long enough to write material that pairs them together. The dialogue they share with one another were the best parts of this episode.

The introduction of the new character and that person's story follows a close second

And while many are looking forward to the return of Daniel Salazar I gotta say it was a lackluster in comparison. Not to say that it was not entertaining, but when compared to the story going on with Morgan and Alicia it is not as compelling/interesting. Granted I am that rare viewer who is not over the moon about his return. Actually, I am still in shmeh mode about it.

So while last week I had nothing good to say at least this week I found bits and pieces that I enjoyed. I gave episode 1 a 5 out 10 Dnae rating. For episode 2 I will bump it to a 7 out of 10 Dnae rating because I thoroughly enjoyed the exchanges between Morgan and Alicia

NOW BRING ME DWIGHT!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Not a bad episode. I like that there are a lot of unrelated things going on at once. The 3 ring group, the group who is hanging heads from trees [which may not be the same people], Big Grace and the Radiatioclods, the kids from the camp, Logan and his take over of the factory, Daniel and his rejection of Strand....

So far this season has me intrigued about what's going on. I give it an 8.

Next episode is called Humbug's Gulch, which is the name of the rodeo themed park that John worked at in between his police shifts. I'm guessing that is the wild west looking place they go to next episode.

• Like Like x 2
  3. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I was totally fine with him gone, and his return was pretty boring - it would be great if that was his last scene.

I gave 4,5 to the first one. I'll go with 4,3/10 for this one... Radioactive zombies, really?

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the episode. I like the new challenge with the radioactivity danger. It makes sense that there are plants that weren't properly shutdown and posing problems. This element adds a fresh feeling to the show too and has me interested in where all of it is going to lead. I'm guessing they'll have Dwight's appearance next week.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. NakedCity

After the giant crocodile and the zombienado of 4B, it just seems like more stuff going towards Z Nation. Certainly doesn't seem fresh to me!

[​IMG]

6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I am SO LOVING the return of Daniel Salazar. I just hope they do it justice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NakedCity

I feel like I disagree with everybody!!! :D

8. PepperAnn

That's why we love you. LOL

Well @Dnae agrees with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yep, it does seem that @NakedCity and I agree on the Daniel thing

Take heart Mr. Naked, I believe that I am alone in my complete ambivalence in regard to the characters of Dorie and June. The only duo I dislike more would be the twins (and I call them that simply because I cannot remember their names).

We can wave to one another as we stand solo on each of our "we don't like the characters that most do" islands. Perhaps send messages back and forth to one another via an empty tequila bottle. Or smoke signals.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Alligator!! Giant Alligator!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. PepperAnn

Morgan said Wendell, Sarah, Charlie it's up to you on the walkie last night, and I was all "Who are Wendell and Sarah". :confused::p

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. PepperAnn

No crocs in the US. LOL

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. NakedCity

Dorie's cool but underused - or maybe that's why he's cool. June, kind of like her too. But if it can convince you to join me on my island, I'd happily let both of them drown... cold nights out here. ;-)

**you know the show sucks when you're down to cheap flirting on the forums

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. NakedCity

Really? Where are crocs then? Australia? Somehow it feels that would still be a more interesting conversation than these radioactive zombies...

16. NakedCity

Of the 23 different species of crocodilians in the world, 2 species are native to the United States, and south Florida is the only place where both of these species coexist.

17. NakedCity

And what about caiman? Where the **** do they live? :rolleyes:

18. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

**Cheap Tricks.....see what I did there? Get it?

***Gawd I am old!

19. PepperAnn

Fine whatever.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Your arguments are always so compelling
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1