Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

504 Skidmark - Leave your own mark

Discussion in 'Episode 504 - Skidmark' started by Dnae, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Wait....he was talking about the crashed one? Jesus, that is dumber.

The worst part of this entire story is they are at one of the stocked truck stops....the ones from Clayton's route. They could have GD driven there by now. Instead of driving there and picking them up....since they can't go home anyway, they are dicking around trying to find a plane

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This is why I love cats!! We are kindred spirits.

You are not alone my friend, you are not alone. The struggle is real!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

My cats will jump up if I slap something three times in that rhythm Daniel used. They like to be snuggled, so they learned.

Orca (mostly black on top, mostly white on the bottom, apex predator of the living room, formerly Mittens) follows me like a dog when I go chat with neighbors. I believed all of the Skidmark stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

My guess is the first half of the season will end with them getting on the plane and leaving.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

I hope you're wrong! if they repair a plane in less than a year's work, especially if they repair the one that crashed, this is going lower than Z-Nation.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

You changed Mittens’ name!

7. Lindigo

Mittens was when I thought I was going to be able to take her over for adoption along with her five kittens. All of the kittens did get adopted, but the shelter said Mittens was too mean to be adopted. LOL Orca does suit her temperament better. She will threaten to kill anything that moves. Except me. Me she adores. :p

Poor Marigold gave up living in the house and moved into the garage for at least a month. I was so proud of her when she worked up enough courage to reestablish her right to be in the house.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Same here. I really do hate trashing the series, I always hated it when people ran to message boards just to complain about a movie or show. My stance has always been "then just don't watch it". Yet here I am, week after week coming here just to shit on the series.

Problem is, given that we are being introduced to the group that took Rick, I feel I need to keep watching. Plus I still have hope the show will, some how, get better. But until then, I guess I'll just keep dumping on the series. Hopefully this next one will be good. Learning more about the three rings group and stepping away from the kids might give us a solid episode. I just hope it's not 45 minutes of Al saying "what is your story" over and over again.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. PepperAnn

Awwwww, are they getting along now? At least somewhat?

10. Lindigo

Yes! Well, Orca has no friends to play with but if they wind up in the same space she tolerates letting them jump over her without snatching them out of the air for the kill. It was a long process to get to where everyone figured out how to coexist, but everyone seems content now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I feel the same. Each week after watching the episode I mentally chant "don't be that person. don't be that person" And then my will to resist loses out to my will to be snarky and I login and complain. AND I REALLY HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SO DAMN WEAK.

@Sebrebc for this Sunday/Monday you and I are to find 3 positive things to post about episode 505! #squadgoals #unicornsfartrainbows #justdoit

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

Challenge accepted.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Stealth

Yeah I'm not endorsing it, but I just feel as if it's where the story is going. I hope I'm wrong too. Their minds shouldn't even be considering the plane anymore and instead focusing on finding some vehicles and getting out of there that way.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! Watch at the 8:06 mark - the guy reacting gives the best comment (and most accurate!)

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

I loved Z Nation. It was campy and funny and didn't take itself seriously. I could forgive them a lot because of that.
    And the zombie cheese wheel. That still cracks me up. :D

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I hated Z Nation. Pretty mcuh gave up after season 1, Couldn't be consistent with the rules of how zombies act and work.

Also...I had closed off my bitter brain watching this season until a friend pointed out how stupid the San Antonio split was...and now with the kids...and on top of it all the odd group which will be ruined next episode aaaand that people ignore artichoke hearts? Wow some spoiled survivors!

FTWD really made it so the show felt trivial about zombies and such.

I really hope they don't repair the broken plane but it just proves that even in this shit show of a post apoc world, kids can be kids and have a good imagination. But yes, driving by would be good. They just seem so spoiled. Or is the powerplant blocking the path with radiation? And also...flying? Is there a landing zone?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Stealth

That guy has some issues of his own though, he's watching Fear while dressed up like the Governor.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Lindigo

I totally missed that! LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Lindigo

There was so much that annoyed me, I forgot about the stupid artichoke hearts comment. She said a heavy can of peaches was also a good projectile, so I guess they have plenty of food of all kinds in the stores here. :rolleyes:

Finally, I know she is just a kid, but Daniel should explain to her about not misusing cans and upping the risk of botulism. Pick up a rock before going into the store.

20. PepperAnn

Yeah but you gotta admit, his comment was ****ing hilarious. LOL

• Agree Agree x 2