Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

506 - Consumed - Praise and Positivity!

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Thangs & Stuff

Thangs & Stuff Well-Known Member

Atlanta, Atlanta and Atlanta.

2. Walker Caravan

It was Soooo much better the 3rd time I watched it. 2nd time I was still missing stuff. That 3rd watch was schweeeeet.

Daryl slamming Noah into bookcase. Loved it.

3. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

i have a confession about this ep;
    the tent walkers and the ones in the sleeping bags gave me nightmares last night because i got tangled up in my duvet in my sleep and panicked
    damn fine tv show this TWD

4. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

OMG Yes!! The other night I woke up and wandered out for a midnight wee, as you do, and got my leg all tangled in the blankets and was like "shit zombie! it's got me!!"

5. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

I don't think I noticed that till my 8th or 9th watch.:zombies_confused:

6. Gaycandybacon

I wish he put his nose up to it and gave it a big wiff. Mmmm smells like T-Dawgs booty.

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Great Atlanta post Apocalypse cinematography....and No Tara were the best parts.

8. CheesyBirdMess

9. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Very funny!!! But Tara is extremely LLAAMMEE...Terrible actress. Infact, when I can't sleep I watch a scene with Tara and I'm sleeping like a baby...

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. JHebert

JHebert Member

I really, really liked this episode. I wasn't *entirely* sure what to expect, all things considered, but I ended up being very satisfied at the end of it. Loved the acting from both Reedus and McBride, loved the scenes in general and pretty much everything about them. Loved the intentionally unintentional hilarious moments, like the walker hail and the dog shit painting. My favorite part, the one that had me laughing hard enough that I needed to pause it and compose myself, was the worm-dancing walkers in the sky bridge. I don't know, something about them flopping around in sleeping bags, like giant worms just struck me as the funniest thing I had seen all day. Loved it.

12. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

You've got the soul of a poet and the heart of a lover.

13. Johnnie Walker

I can't give any praise to this episode because I haven't really watched it. I was very occupied licking the screen each time Daryl showed. But tonight I'm going to watch this, but really watch it, not stopping the ep. to lust about Daryl and then I can give a real opinion.

14. CheesyBirdMess

Lusting about Daryl is always a valid and real opinion lol. As well as legitimate praise. hehehe

[​IMG]

15. Gaycandybacon

Bae I knew from the moment I saw it that it was a Dadog reference. <3

16. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

One other thing I liked was seeing Carol in stealth survival mode. We know she a survivor, but she just got heave ho, from her only family. She may have had a meltdown in the car, but she picked herself up, dusted herself off and got right down to business...heck, she even leafed through a magazine.

17. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I really liked the episode very much. Daryl and Carol are always a good combo - and it was creepy as hell, to see Atlanta again. Since I just recently watched season 1 again, I was amazed, how they make the city look even more ruined and wasted.
    And I think, Noah could make a good addition to the cast.

18. Johnnie Walker

The episode was great. There was a lot of Daryl. We discovered Daryl has a better understanding on contemporary art than lots of art critics. I gave the ep a 9, because... yes, there was Daryl, but there wasn't enough of Daryl.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed the city scenes. It's like an oasis after the heavy concentration on rural settings the past few seasons. I thought the imagery was very well done, like Daryl and Carol approaching Atlanta on the same road as Rick did in Season 1.

I'm really looking forward to a couple of episodes now centered around Atlanta.

20. Dreamer14

Dreamer14 Member

Good to see a thread like this, seems to be a lot of negativity floating around here and some is warranted here and there, but it seems to overpower the good things sometimes.

I liked the city scenes, Carol and Daryl's back and forth little bits of banter and the cinematic quality of most of the episode was great. I thought Noah did a job so far since his debut as well.