Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

506 Live chat

Discussion in 'Episode 506 - Consumed' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 15, 2014.

1. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

And Ms. McLeod isn't a god. Oh wait....

2. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

McColeman. Now there is a ship.

3. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

This Guv. I've got a bad feeling about him. Anyone else?

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Yeah, after watching all of TTD I changed my mind. I typed it up in another post. But, him going back to save Beth is the only sensible explanation as to why he was heading away from the hospital(when he robbed Daryl and Carol) and then not only headed back toward the hospital after obtaining the weapons, but was in the building literally across the street from Grady when Daryl caught up with him. Now, I don't think he had devised any sort of real plan, but was more or else operating on pure adrenaline and emotion. Honestly, had he been able to go through with whatever hair-brained rescue attempt he had in mind; it most likely would have resulted in his and Beth's deaths.

5. jwcoombs

I just can't believe all that nonsense stemmed from me just saying "Duh". And after some short back and forth went to bed. LOL

And woke up the next morning to find like 30 more pages of pandemonium. :p

6. jwcoombs

Well, I probably shouldn't have responded in the way I responded to her response. But, something about the "SHUT THE F*CK UP:hatchet:" bit rubbed me wrong.

I mean, something along the lines of "I was just making an observation Jwcoombs, DUH!" would have accomplished the same thing; and with more class for that matter. Which in my opinion is more successful anyway.

7. Walker Caravan

Finally read it all and her comment was basically... well in my head it went kinda like this:

A mom takes her feverish child to this doc.
    Doc says "wow, I think I can possibly confirm this is a fever."
    mom says "duh"
    Doc says "Everyone who can hear me is an idiot! NURSE! Give this patient some of our "special" medication!"

It wasn't until Castiel said calm your **** that I lost it. Perfect timing. Burr or C.K. or Williams... none of them could've pulled off the timing any better.

8. jwcoombs

Oh definitely. I actually feel that Merle had already come to respect him in such a role when he martyred himself to give the group a fighting chance. He saw, once and for all, that "Officer Friendly", was a good man, and a righteous leader, worthy and deserving of respect and allegiance. He saw this when he realized Rick was prepared to do whatever it took, including sacrificing an innocent person, crucifying one for the sake of the many, but it wasn't only the fact that Rick had the strength and resolution and willingness to accomplish this task that sold Merle, it was how he could see that the idea of it all still made Rick sick to his stomach even though he he knew he had to and was galvanized enough to do it. This is why Merle stepped in at that point; because Rick didn't know what awaited him at the "trade for peace" the Governor arranged, but Merle did. And after seeing the true measure of the type of man and leader Rick was, and had become since that rooftop in Atlanta; Merle knew he had made the wrong choice back then, and wasn't going to do it again now. He wouldn't sell this man, and his people to a tyrant and a murderer.

Not only do I believe Merle respect and loyalty to Rick was a possibility; but I feel that Merle, in fact, swore his undying allegiance to Rick the moment he laid down his life for he and the others.

9. IncognitoForever

IncognitoForever Active Member

I saw that the other night. You rubbed her the wrong way with your "Duh" comment and she lashed out...hence her started the labeling of calling the more avid forum board users "losers" and riling you and your pals up. Lol! I grinned but got a little peeved when her, Honda, Diet and The Gov started going at it. Yes it was 30 + pages of silly insults and nonsense. For a "doctor", you would imagine that she would have held herself up with a little more composure and professionalism but instead only added more fuel to the fire and was jeering right along with the guys. *smh*

10. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

After I saw the Governor slash Hershel's neck with the katana, I instantly thought "Hershel may die this episode", and I was right!

#590 ltomlinson31, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  11. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 Member

WOW!! This thread was a huge disappointment. More BS and drama here then a high school classroom. It would be nice if people stayed on topic and took their arguments to private messages.

12. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

What do you mean "lost it"?

13. Walker Caravan

"Lost it" in this case means my silent reading ended and became an out-loud series of guffaws, lols, snorts, and other noises I wasn't making previously. Good times.

14. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

lmao.

15. AngelCastiel

AngelCastiel Member

I didn't know if he meant "lost it" as in he was laughing so hard his bals hit the floor, or "lost it" as in he went crazy or insane.
    :p

16. jwcoombs

called it!!

Lol :p

17. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Where would the fun be in that?

18. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Shhhh.

19. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. Bathing Anthony

Thank you for this beautiful post and its predecessor!
    I had felt I wasted some of the life I don't have to read through the sixty pages of this thread but this post made it all worth it. Thank you!
    Also, you made me realise how much I miss Rooker. So on the weekend I'll go back to watching some of his episodes to make my life a little less miserable ;)