Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

507- [Crossed] Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

"Glenn going fishing with Thing 1 and Thing 2." I LOL'd!

2. J K

J K Member

Fantastic post, could not agree more! Good thing you don't read the comic, you'd be even more disappointed about where they've taken these characters (with the exception of Rick), it's just sad.

3. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

I agree with every word of this except the part of liking Beth. Lol. So nice to see someone else that isn't singing Gimples praises. The man is clueless on how to properly develop characters. Darabont made some mistakes too, but at least he made character feel important. I could go on and on.

4. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

I'm really disappointed that there were no fart jokes because, you know, we men love fart jokes. Must not have them because of the women watching the show.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I are insulted at your assumation that the female gender does not appreciate a good flatulence witticism. As a female of the species I find entertainment in the passing of gas.

In Short. Farts are Funny!

[​IMG]

6. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

Completely agree with you, Kingston!

Everyone is so out of character, now... what the heck? It's getting to be a cliché and boring. And YES, Michonne needs more screen time - and more development.

This whole hospital storyline is soooo boring. If there isn't a more sinister plot behind the plot we see, then it was incredibly lame and lazy writing/storytelling.

Season 4 was so amazing. It's just so sad to see what has happened in Season 5. Aside from the premier episode, this season is very lackluster and disjointed.

Thing 1 and Thing 2. Too funny!

And agree, they are just filling time with stupid stupid things that mean nothing... the water filtration, begging Abraham to take a drink, chit-chatting with the baldy cop. And where did Rick and Daryl run off to, when they left Sasha by herself with the cop?

It's all just so non-thought-out. So sad.

Bad bad season so far.

7. WhiteCoat

WhiteCoat Member

Not enough of Abraham touching Rick's butt. Would have liked to have seen these other cops appear a little more in Slabtown as well, even if just a couple more establishing lines. Not enough Percy. Slabtown is also what I call my chest.

8. Ava

Ava Member

I wrote up a giant comment. The internet ate it. I. Just. Can. Not.

9. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I think some people on here are analysing things too deeply - to the extent that whenever the show takes one direction - but could possibly have gone another way, they say the other way was better/more "believable"/whatever. You could do this sort of analysis for any episode right from Season 1 - but back then people were just enjoying the show and not trying to find fault with it. Some things have disappointed me - but overall I still really enjoy it. If you don't, just stop watching. I did that with Prison Break - where I felt I could predict nearly everything that was going to happen next.

10. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Which would you say is worse? A person that analyzes a show looking for faults or a person that is complaining about a person that analyzes a show looking for faults?

11. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

Well, neither as such...I guess my point is that if we love this show we shouldn't be too critical of it. But that's just my opinion - that if so many things annoy a person about a show it's time for them to stop watching. In the same way I know people who love Tolkein and the Lord of the Rings but hate the films and don't watch them. After all, it's meant to be "entertainment".
    I know it's the "complaints and criticisms" thread but some people seem unhappy about everything:zombies_neutral: