Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

507 - Crossed - Praise and Positivity!

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by CheesyBirdMess, Nov 23, 2014.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

Positivity ONLY thread!

A place for praise and compliments regarding this weeks episode. Tell us all the good things you liked about the episode.

No negativity, criticisms or complaints in here, please! Also NO Back-handed compliments ("I loved not seeing Merle")- NO BOASTFUL or GLOATING comments either please ("I love that Merle died/got slapped" etc)...

There is already a complaints thread for these things here:
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f432/507-%5Bcrossed%5D-complaints-criticisms-93392.html

So Lets try and keep this a cool topic for people who just want to see positive posts, Okay?

Tell us what moments you enjoyed tonight! Your Favourite Interactions. Favourite Action. Favourite Quote perhaps?

Go!

#1 CheesyBirdMess, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. MrBigDog1974

MrBigDog1974 Member

I have nothing but praise and positivity for@cheesybirdmess. Thanks for putting these up.

3. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

I loved that Tyreese echoed Rick's talk to him, when Karen died...now he does the same for Sasha.

Glimpses (tiny) of Richonne

Maggie getting her groove back, but also still being able to be a caring individual (Abe & Eugene)

4. lbshasc

lbshasc Member

Daryl and the walker head. Ick. But cool.

Beth's moxie.

The sense of Abraham on the verge of being a cool character (instead of to me, so far, a caricature).

5. SZQ

SZQ Member

I love how Beth has grown. There was a question on the Story Sync about whether Dawn was setting up Beth. I think she did, but it hasn't played out yet.

6. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

I loved Tara's sarcastic and comedic way for her to deal with her emotions.

I love the Team nickname: GREATM!

I love Rosita and Maggie's strength in this episode.

I like seeing the differences in everyone's personalities and how they handle things.

Also neat to see some differing opinion of how to handle this Hospital group.

The ewwy gooey Walkers stuck to the pavement were gross and cool at the same time!!

7. Felicia

Felicia Active Member

I loved it when Carl was trying to help Gabriel figure out which weapon to choose.

8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Rick stating that he, of all the group, owes Carol more.

RICK

Maggie standing up to Abraham

RICK

Loved Tara and her quirky sense of humor

RICK

Carl wanting to teach Gabriel how to use a weapon (I have a soft spot for Carl, so of course I like this bit)

RICK

Enjoyed getting to know a little more about Rosita. Thought it was done in a great way and very concise. Along with that, nice to see her interacting with others rather than Abraham

RICK

Although he did not have a great deal to say this episode, I am really hoping that Noah sticks around for a bit.

RICK

And of course, Daryl's awesome walker beheading. I know I know many will scream ridiculous, but come on, it was AWESOME!

RICK

9. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Ditto on everything you said, 100% agree!

The Rick mention was great...lol :)

10. batongal

batongal Active Member

Loved that Abe has the will to live. Tara's funny disposition on things. Glenn actually being pi*&ed at Eugene. Rick's reaction every time Daryl second guessed him. Beth being happy that Noah was causing a ruckus. And Michonne getting some baby love with Judith.

11. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but what about Rick?:p

12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

OH and Tara's yoyo

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, each and every time SMG is on screen I fall a little more in love with her. She is going to unleash all sorts of whoop ass on Officer Bob. He better steer clear of her next week. Stone Cold Sasha will be back on the war path, and not in Tyreese's world of sharing a coke and teaching the world to sing

14. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

It was nice to see Rick, Carl, and Michonne. They'd been gone for 3 episodes. I was worried they'd been shumperted.

lol.

In a seriousness, I loved it. I liked the GREATM scenes. Especially Maggie, which is odd and perhaps even cause for concern. Most people probably know, to me, Maggie is on a very low rung on the ladder of characters I give a shit about. But I friggin liked her this episode. I felt like the whole scene was kind of a nod to the scene from the comics where
    so I thought it was neat that Maggie put a gun to TV Abe's head.

Of course, I liked Carl trying to teach Gabriel how to denfend himself. You could tell he was thinking about his past-- the shelters they've had to leave behind when they fell. The camp, the farm, the prison. I liked how everyday this all seemed to him. "You wanna be able to shove, because sometimes the skulls aren't as soft--" lol. Like he was talking about skyrim or something.

I liked the Beth scenes. Even though
    I really enjoy the suspense and the glimpse we're getting of life inside the hospital. I hope she gets to be the one to end Dawn.

And I really liked the rescue raid scenes. The planning. The strategy. I liked the little shootout (even though everyone apparently had aim worse than a blind squad of stormtroopers) and their taking the cops hostage.

Overall, I'd say this set us up for one helluva season finale. I'm liking the windage flags and Rick attempting a peaceful resolution. Looks like Sasha might just get her sniper scene after all. *crosses all fingers and toes*

15. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Rick, as usual, was awesome.

Tara has a good sense of humour, and it's how she deals with what's going on around her. It's believable and relatable. I also love her yo-yo.

I like seeing Sasha and Tyreese together and how differently they deal with things. I also love seeing Sasha's sharpshooting skills show up. Sasha letting her guard down with Lamson sucks, but I'm still really excited for her next week

I liked seeing Maggie in hardcore mode with Abraham and how she dealt with him, and I like Rosita developing more. I like how she's using everything she's learned from Eugene and is still willing to forgive him. Same with Tara.

Beth was also great this episode. She'll never be the strongest character, but the growth into a stronger person is real and I really like seeing it. I'm sure she's going to help Carol (who is normally stronger, but in a weaker state now) in a big way next week.

I also do like Gabriel. Yes, he's extremely cowardly, is very naive and has a ton to learn, but that's a lot of the reason why I like him. He has such different values and morals from everyone else and he's been completely sheltered from the outside world. He's also still trying to cling on to his pre-apocalyptic values (same with the cops). Carl also having to teach him defend himself is great.

I'm also glad to see Shepherd, O'Donnell, Tanaka and Alvarado appear this week. Despite the people she's stuck with and the situation she's in right now, she's still obviously a good person. O'Donnell and Tanaka are, however, a bit clueless after not noticing Percy stopped coughing after Beth walked past him. Bello, however, was MIA this week.

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

YES to all of the above. I will be crossing my fingers and toes also. I WANT her to get that scene so badly.

#16 Dnae, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  17. HondaS2kXD

Here it is:
    I know you love this picture so why the hell not bring it back

18. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

OMG, I do love this picture so I concur...why the hell not bring it back :D

Let me just add this...,

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE

19. HondaS2kXD

Rick was walking up with his hands up. I could see it happening. "I just want to talk. Is there any amount of talking that will get you to give us our people back?" "In all honesty? Probably not."

20. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm wondering how they could work that in. It can work, however, especially if Dawn believes she has the advantage on Rick. I'm also wondering how far away Sasha will be from Rick. Hopefully they're not too far away and she'll be able to hear him. It does seem likely that Dawn won't be willing to negotiate, however, leading up to that line. It just has to happen on the show. So badass.