Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

507- LIVE Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 507 - Crossed' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 22, 2014.

1. TWDfan87893

TWDfan87893 Active Member

Yeah, I also caught that whole " I was here" past tense thing. Beth might be getting the axe!

2. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

That would be interesting, other then the group returning to the church, idk any other way they will reunite.

3. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

I just want to know where the transsexual Grady Cop we saw during filming? Can't find the picture because it's not hosted anymore.

4. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

On a more serious note though; she's actually one of the Grady Bunch that worries me the most. Obviously Dawn worries be because she's bedraggled, frayed, on the edge and losing control; also the big bald cop Daryl fought worries me for obvious sociopathic reason. But this girl, Shepherd; she reeked of malicious intent. The way to spoke to and treated Noah when the ran him down, was almost like she was taking joy from it. Get her rocks off by chasing him down like wounded prey and salivating as she held her gun trained on his head, and subsequently his life in her hands. The way she remarked about them being the "wrong cops" to bargain with, the manner in which she spoke about Dawn and how she was incompetent and losing her grasp on a great many things; it seems as if this Shepherd may be the center of the dissension within the ranks of the Grady Bunch, and not in a good way or a way that will be beneficial to the group. Shepherd is a sh*t-stirrer, and I think she may view this as a prime opportunity for her to make a power grab. To use the chaos and unpredictability of this entire volatile situation to wrest power and support from Dawn, most likely kill her in the process of usurping her position as leader. Then, she most likely plans to use her new found power, and the logistical support and loyal manpower that came with it, coupled with her more ruthless and malicious style of leadership to eliminate Rick and the gang and anything associated that could cause them trouble(i.e going after the church group and GREATM after torturing and beating the information out of someone). Then she can go back to life as usual, on her terms, in the hospital.

Better yet, her "wrong cops" comment, coupled with the fact that the big cop, came by himself as back-up leads me to believe that those two may be romantically involved. A sort of, violence and betrayal-fueled Bonnie and Clyde. He herd the volley of shots and came running for his girl. But, the reason I compare them to Bonnie and Clyde is because I believe they together are planning a coup to overthrow and wrest power from Dawn and allegiance from the others. But, I'm not so sure Bob is in on their schemes; I think he is hip to what they've been plotting for a while now, but he is not loyal to their cause. This is the reason I believe he escaped, to warn Dawn of the ticking time bomb across the street. Not just Rick and the gang, but the more volatile Shepherd and Big Guy. I could see Shepherd, painting a picture for Rick and the other that they're good people, upholders of the law, and they're trying to help people, heal people, rebuild. But, Dawn is reckless, and violent. She's driving the hospital into the ground and gambling with people's lives. Shepherd will explain how she's become drunk with power and tyrannical. She will then attempt to appeal to Rick's compassion and the cop inside him, asking him to help her end Dawn's tyrannical reign over the hospital. She'll ask for Rick and the others to join forces with them and form a militia and breach the hospital and overthrow Dawn and bestow the title of leader upon Shepherd and her lackies. Shepherd will then promise, that once the threats are eliminated, and the hospital is restored to the hands of "the good guys", once she is in control, she will simply just hand Beth and Carol over. Because that's the "right" thing to do, that's what "good guys" do. She'll offer to keep Carol and continue to give her treatment until she is fully healed. She keeps up the niceties long enough, while leading the group through the hospital, until she can get them in a compromising area/position where he people have the upper hand. That's when she makes her move, drawing down on them as other armed hospital residents pop out from doors up and down the corridor, essentially surrounding them. Shepherd then maniacally thanks them for help with her hostile takeover, but informs them she no longer has a need for them, or their people; she'll mention how they all seem very strong and useful, but ultimately they're too much of a threat at the end of the day to take in, or let go. She'll explain that's the very reason why the hospital only helped the weak and helpless; the one who would be intimidated and controlled.

Then, just when things are looking grim, and she orders them to drop their weapons and kneel(just like Rick told her); a barrage of rapid fire tears through and adjoining wall and cuts through all of the armed Grady resident. Luckily, not a single one of Rick's group is wounded, because they were kneeling. Confused, they begin looking around, thinking they're still in danger, when all of a sudden someone boots open the double doors to the intersecting corridor where the gunfire came from. Lo and behold, it's Sgt. Abraham Ford and his group of Companions!

5. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

As always, that was a great read and quite an interesting theory. I'm actually going to go back and rewatch the scenes with her tonight.

6. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

So this week we're visiting relatives in the eastern time zone, which means I get to watch the show with everybody else, and I get to lurk in the Live Reaction thread for a change. I'm still undecided about posting there--the duh's that I will inevitably receive will really leave a mark. I do hope that the Doc and Denate show up again. Makes for an interesting read.

#266 westwingnut, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  7. Alina

Alina Well-Known Member

My only advice is that you obviously don't have what it takes to be a doctor.