Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

509 - Praise and Positivity ONLY thread!

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by CheesyBirdMess, Feb 8, 2015.

1. bluesfan

bluesfan Active Member

Great post

2. TheTunnelRunner

Michonne dropping her sword when trying to decapitate Mr. Spike Walker made me giggle. I actually clapped! It's one of those moments the show needs more of, I think.

3. steely

steely Well-Known Member

I'm absolutely ecstatic that Tyreese bought it!!!

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Watched the episode again (three times now). First watching I knew I really like the episode, did not have the gut wrenching feels at ty's death. Was so intent on trying to pick up every nuance that I did allow myself to just 'be' in each moment. Second viewing I went from really liking to loving the episode, and had the tears. Third viewing - the only way I can go beyond loving this episode is to simply state, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this is my favorite episode of the series thus far. Chad Coleman was perfection - especially during his 'talk' with the Governor. Many have stated that the actor who plays Noah has miles to go in his acting ability. I do not claim to be an acting scholar - hell I would not be able to act my way out of a wet paper bag. I will give him props though in the scene when he climbs the gate to see the destruction for himself - his facial expressions were heart wrenching.

Andrew, Danai and Steven were flawless.

Bear McCreary - as usual the music was a character in and of itself. Beautiful.

Last but not least - Mr. Nicotero and his vision from script to screen was astounding, beautiful, haunting.