Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

510- LIVE Reaction Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 510 - Them' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 12, 2015.

1. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

I wonder which one tasted the best.

2. frawniemae

frawniemae Well-Known Member

ITA and after reflecting on the whole atmosphere of the episode, I also see it as Daryl still wanting/needing to be the Protector but in truth he can not do it alone. He understands that now but he still has a ways to go to be back at %100 "all there". When cameras zoomed in on their feet and how they were digging in to stop their backwards motion, it absolutely gave me chill bumps. These people will never stop trying to survive.

Gosh but I love this show.

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

Did you catch the long looks between Rick/Daryl Sasha/Michonne and Glenn/Maggie?

4. ella_k

ella_k Member

I like that they try to explore character feelings. I also loved the search for food/water. I have always wished that the "struggling to survive" aspect in regard to actual surviving - food water etc would be given more screen time. It makes it more realistic. Engaging stuff that viewer can relate to.
    The symbolism was too in your face and obvious. Too many "deep meaningful looks" between characters. Felt corny at some point. Rick`s speech made me roll eyes. I found myself wondering if people really would be this philosophical all the time when you`re fighting to stay alive. Dunno.
    Loved the barn scene.
    Maggie and Daryl would be hot.

5. jlopez41

jlopez41 Member

Thanks to them, for keeping the group alive.

6. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Why not? It's not like they have TV or teh interwebzz to distract them anymore. Speaking from experience during my survival training for the military you talk about all sorts of things when you have nothing better to do except stare at the fire (aka "survival TV").