Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[512]- Criticisms and Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 512 - Remember' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

That's a pretty chest!!!

And stomach....

And arms

2. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

i counter that, Cheesy!

Im sick of these mixed relationships- Glenn & Maggie, Abe & Rosita, Ty & Karen, Abercrombie & Fitch (Aaron & Eric, no joke- that's what they were referred as) etc. *snort*

3. J K

J K Member

Liked the episode a lot other than THAT LITTLE SHIT NOAH IS STILL ALIVE! I will continue to complain every episode no matter how long it take until he dies a horribly gruesome death, hopefully with his brain intact, so he can reanimate and gets to die once again.

4. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

All I can think of is, "Here you go Rick. Welcome to Dorm B. I'm Jessie and I'll be you're hall monitor/ resident assistant . Anything you need...come see me. My door is always open!"

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

My mind went right to Undeclared and Amy Poehler as the RA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. JMac

JMac Member

I think after two years of living in the woods eating worms, having a baby in a prison, seeing zombies eating people in the streets, etc.. Your like, president who?? I wld care less where any of em went, esp by now- cause my g dang ebt card stopped working a long time ago and zombies are eating my friends face- and almost just ate mine.
    As for the CDC, or what started it, it doesn't matter they all got it. Of course id want to know too but dr. Jenner said he didn't even know. So coming from the horses mouth sorta speak.
    And I think the military directed them there- cause it was safe and fortified, and who knows where they went-

I've been reading some posts and I agree I like this episode but I also agree w/ Sammy01: Its like really? These people have made it? And yeah they'll just take it over which I wld of preferred them finding their own like the prison, or even trying to rebuild it after it was brot down..
    Then someone said its a transition- and I agree with that too. The show is def taking a big turn. I know it can't be action action all the time, but still.. I think the shows come to an interesting fork in the road.

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Okay, phew! I was seriously beginning to wonder... :p

#67 and138, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  8. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Where are you guys reading this comedy gold, Facebook? Reddit?

9. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

IMDB.com Forums

10. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yikes. I've never ventured in there, but I've heard it's pretty scary.

11. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

Not just for TWD, but practically every show lol.

12. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

The very first thread I saw and clicked on, "Daryl & Carol in the friendzone," made my head hurt. :zombies_confused:

13. Screaminleeman

I rated the episode a 10 so it is hard to find a complaint from me.

I am a fan of two despised "members" of the Grimes gang. OK, Eugene need serious work. Best legitimate (IMO of course) criticism I have is I want a far more significant role for Gabriel and have extreme high hopes (not being a TWD comic reader) for his development.

14. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

If Gabriel was a priest in the Dungeons and Dragons mold, he would be invaluable...blasting away zombies left and right with his cross.

15. JMac

JMac Member

Where's Gabe been?? I mean, I'm sure it doesn't really matter to alot of people- but he was totally MIA this episode. Except you see him walk thru the gates- other than that I didn't see him again. Which kinda makes me worry. I know father gave can't make good choices alot, and he locked people out while he ate all their canned goods... But he's a really complex character I think, he's interesting, the moral battle- so... I hope I don't jinx it.. But I hope they don't just let this character go to the dogs.

16. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

I would rather they kept Beth, Tyreese and Bob and NOT introduce Noah and Gabriel. These two stood out like sore thumbs. They do not share the chemistry that the post prison cast have. At least Eugene is good for comedy relief.

17. Kayley

Kayley Member

Well, that might have been the reason.
    Everything was cherry, everybody went along just fine.
    Now there is more potential for differences among the group.

Loved that when Merle showed up and looking forward to it now.

18. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

I think one of the shows best points is the churn of group members, they come they go, no-one except Rick and Carl are safe. thats the world they live in. We all miss some of those who went before, but there wouldn't be any room for new characters. The stories would get stale. Look at Lost, pretty much the same cast from season 1, and boy did it lose its way. Sad to see Beth, go glad to see Jesse arrive.

19. KAY EL

KAY EL Member

To keep the cast coming and going for the sake of shock value and for the sake of coming and going is a bad idea...especially if the scenario that involved the character leaving the story is not done organically.

Hence that is why we had such silly and sloppy writing in the case for Beth and Tyreese. So far, Gabriel is insufferably annoying and Noah is just a blank. At least Eugene is funny...like him falling face down "timber!"-style when Abraham punched him in the face.

20. hansonhowell

hansonhowell Member

Except Emily Kinley is a horrid actress, and an even worse singer IMO. I do love Bob though. He's definitely way more valuable and likable than Noah. Tyreese got really annoying towards the end - kinda being a sissy and not being able to kill that Martin guy. I would keep Bob, let Beth and Tyreese die, and introduce Gabriel. He's actually a very interesting character. Yes, he doesn't have balls, but he represents what a lot of us would do in a realistic situation: we hide or run away from danger to protect ourselves. Not everyone is a gun-blazing sheriff who helps people like Rick or a sword-yielding samurai who beheads zombies. Gabriel is the most realistic character IMO.