Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[513] Live Reactions Thread

Discussion in 'Episode 513 - Forget' started by TGO, Mar 6, 2015.

1. DietWater

DietWater Well-Known Member

This I would not mind.

2. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I just googled Jon Hamm pictures again. O.O

3. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

OMG! I said the same over the summer. I thinks it's the eyes and the forehead.

4. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

And he could work the voice if he doesn't do that shouty thing like Joe does. lol

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

That confused me, too. When Kevin smith and Chris hardwick were like, "you know wut I'm think'?"

there are no "wolves" in the comic. There's a dog in the games. ;)

i think the "Wolves" will be a gimple'd up version of the Scavengers from the comics. Like how the Claimers were the marauders from 57, the termites were the Hunters, etc. Me and [MENTION=25512]jwcoombs[/MENTION] think it will go down like this:

6. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Im not a huge fan personally, but in that role, i could be pursuaded.

7. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

Oh shit...

8. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I wonder if this episode is like a preview of heaven. After all the turmoil and hard work and harrowing life or death adventures, you finally arrive at your destination.....and it's boring as f**k.

9. Deviancy

Deviancy Member

I don't know why some to this day still try to find actors who look like the comic book characters when the show has several characters in the show who not only look nothing like the comic book characters, they even have different characteristics. I mean Sasha is pretty much the comic book Andrea in the show, with some of the comic book Michonne's characteristics. The show version of Hershel was nothing like the comic book version, instead he was more like the comic book version of Dale. And Morrissey's Governor was more like an actual Governor and was able to have a normal relationship with Andrea, until he felt betrayed. He also was a tough guy in the show, while in the comic the Governor hid behind his muscle.

In short, I have a feeling those who expect the tv version to be like the comic book Negan may end up let down because I think the show will make some drastic changes. But so far, I think the changes that the show has made have been improvements. I mean tonight's episode is a good example of the show doing things better than the comic. Jessie was such a stepford wife in the comic, and she dragged Rick into her problems with her abusive husband and after her husband died, she just pushed herself on Rick and Rick seemed to be like, "ok.. I'm horny.. so why not". But in the show, Rick and Jessie seem to be falling for one another and while Pete seems a bit possessive of Jessie, I'm not seeing any signs that he's physically abusive. And if Rick came into your town and started getting really close to your wife, you'd probably get a little protective as well.

If I'm right about them falling in love, Rick will get an idea of what it felt like to be Shane, sort of. I say sort of because not only was Shane in love with another mans wife, that man was his best friend and well, Pete isn't Rick's best friend. But damn, if Jessie and Rick end up together, they'll have four kids to raise, and one of the four will be heavily traumatized thanks to Carol.

#349 Deviancy, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  10. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Oh, I absolutely love a good cuban! Grew up eating them; but haven't been able to fine a good one; or one at all, since I left FL. :(

11. jwcoombs

jwcoombs Well-Known Member

Todd Stashwick.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

"They just keep getting luckier"
    "Hows that?"
    "We are here"

That ****ing line :)

13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

A...Freaking A! That brings back some memories...

14. halokiller99

halokiller99 Member

Yessir your very welcome haha. I kept stateing the obvious last night I was drunk as a skunk haha.

15. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member