Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

5x09 Complaints

Discussion in 'Episode 509 - What Happened and What's Going On' started by H5N1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

To do what?

2. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

That's the thing. She has the deer in headlights blank stare down pretty well. If a necrophilia angle was done with her corpse she wouldnt have to anything except for what she is good at.

3. CoyoteTWD

But she'd probably try to ACT dead and totally **** it up.

4. Necrophile213

Only if it was Daryl performing the act and she started figuring that she might sell a record or two if she started groping him.

5. CoyoteTWD

Is that why people like Beth? Is it a necrophilia thing?

6. the walking jet

[​IMG]

incorporating "georgia on my mind" would have been a nice touch..

7. Necrophile213

I can't speak for others but that is the way I would find her to be interesting.

8. CoyoteTWD

Well it would certainly explain a lot to me.

9. CoyoteTWD

Awww. I still think they will have flashbacks to them before they leave Georgia.

10. Necrophile213

If she is dead she can't sing. That helps immensely.

11. CoyoteTWD

Her ghost is going to find you and haunt you. It's going to sing you lullabies every night for all eternity.

12. R.T.

R.T. Member

Once the recon team verified no living threats, they should have had the group drive right up to the front gates, leave lilasskicker in a vehicle with Ty and sweep the community as a team. Simple enough, unless they had something more important to do, like watching Maggie cry on the side of the road. I understand the need to split the group during their initial investigation of the community. But seriously no live threat? I didn't see very many walkers, way less than they have easily overcome in the past when they had 1/3 less the #'s. Not sure wtf is up with that. AMC needs to let their writers outside more often, fresh air, sun, cold beverage......

13. R.T.

R.T. Member

Good call, I've heard of a group the survivors have yet to meet on this forum. Could be them. Whoever it was they were heavy duty. Not sure if the gates were taken out with any type of weapon though, didn't see any blast signs on the gate or the surrounding trees.
    Looked like the concrete had been pushed over.
    Jmo

#273 R.T., Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  14. R.T.

R.T. Member

Bug out the way they do.
    Wait, I haven't seen her in any other films. That's how she looks all the time?
    Bummer for her.

15. CoyoteTWD

LOL -- yes that's just the way she looks. I think she's an adorable girl but she really should find a new line of work.

16. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

just watched the Friday night repeat and had to laugh looking at the death scene in the car again, when I realized that it was 2 black men and 3 blond girls, they need a bus for all the black men and blond girls they've killed off.

17. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Well, of course - Beth wasn't watching the road!

she almost pulled a Lori!

18. cfunk55

cfunk55 Member

What this episode comes down to is they really wanted a character to be killed and chose that person to be Tyreese. The entire episode after he was bitten I could tell they were intent on killing him because every realistic decision the rest of the characters would have made was ignored .... No tourniquet before leaving Ty OR cutting his arm off, Noah not being sure the house was even clear before going for help so Ty is bitten AGAIN, picking him up and having HIM run while supporting him?!?! Holy crap... he would bleed out and die just from that! Then having him run with them 2 miles? They should have tied off the wound, built a fire right then and there to heat up some metal, and cauterized it so he would be fighting the infection only. I love this show, but the SINGLE worst thing about it is how stupid everyone instantly becomes after surviving for this long when the writers need to figure out a way to kill someone off. Weak start to the rest of the season, in my book.

P.S.- Talking Dead is also a complete shill for TWD because any self-respecting show would ask why every smart decision to save Tyreese was ignored, but God Forbid Talking Dead should ask pertinent questions and put the writers and Directors on the spot.

19. TheTunnelRunner

Two years into the ZA and people still aren't aware of their surroundings. Hypnotized by photos of twins? Noah already told Tyreese he was a twin, so it shouldn't have been a shock. Did Tyreese all of a sudden realize he had a twin also?

I would have liked to seen Tyreese have more of an epiphany about what some members of his group are, and that he had been wrong about certain events. It really could have hammered the viewers (pardon the pun) and sent the show in a new direction.

I'm confused how Tyreese could have gotten BBC from a car radio, in the 1980's, in Florida.

Going to Washington? {another thread}

I think Daryl is still packing drugs and slipping them into the drinks. It's the only explanation for these people's behavior.