Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-11 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Tony Davis, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;vpBMBf1nvkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpBMBf1nvkI[/video]

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;XJh36ayRAdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJh36ayRAdA[/video]

3. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

Eugene...and Abraham...on patrol..... :zombies_shocked:

4. jojo

jojo Member

You here me whistle shoot hem.

5. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

There's another promo video that shows a talk between Maggie und Glenn. Right at the end of the promo both of them witness someone (woman? Denise?) getting chased by someone (my first thought was Spencer, but it could be anyone). Was the only "What's happening here??" moment I had during all the promos for 6x11.

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think the woman is going up the stairs and then she goes right back down the stairs. It looks like Carol to me. The guy walking in her direction looks like Abe to me. My guess is, Carol discovers Paul Monroe has escaped and she is coming out of the jail and runs into Abe and then both of them go back to investigate.

7. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

We see the hilltop next! I am excite.

8. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

Am I the only one who thought this scene seemed super forced and awkward? I mean, I know it's supposed to be awkward... they like each other and its a weird situation... but it just looks like bad acting in this scene....

9. Austannibal

Austannibal Member

I disagree. I think it's supposed to be awkward and they both do a great job at showing that.

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

It was shown on Spoiler TV

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/the-walking-dead-episode-611-knots.html

11. drifter77

drifter77 Member

I only saw it once, but I thought it was Denise (perhaps checking on Jesus' head injury), discovered he's gone, and Abe coming to check it out.

12. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

Ahhh, that makes sense - thank you. For a moment it looked like someone was hunting her and that's why she went down the stairs again.

13. BlackLightning

No it's Denise.

14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

From the promo, it looks like ASZ is sending out a large task force to go with Jesus to check out his claim of Hilltop.

I see Daryl, Rick, Abraham, Sasha, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie (?). Not counting Carol and Rosita, all their best fighters are there in this trip. This might not be a good tactical move as this leaves your home base weak (not looking down on Heath, Tobin, Aaron).

Also, on that road leading to Hilltop, Jesus walks in the front and there are 3 other people, in addition to the Magnificent 7. One of them is injured and is helped by Sasha. I suspect these are Jesus' companions that they pick up along the way, who are injured in the overturned car.

15. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the woman is Denise; I think the guy is Spencer. It's set up to look like she's running from him, but I can't imagine a scenario where that would happen. Maybe she called for help? Maybe Morgan and Carol finally had it out and she needs someone to help carry them to the infirmary. (Only kinda joking.)

16. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Its Denise and Abe.

17. Fan

Fan Member

I don't agree, but maybe it feels a little disjointed to you because it's just a random scene, that happens to be an awkward convo, with no music or trailer-like fanfare?

18. lovethishow

lovethishow Member

That could be it. Don't get me wrong, I love Abe and Sasha and I think the actors always do a great job, but yea something about this scene seemed off. Might be because its not in context. I bet once I see it in this Sunday's episode it will sit better with me.

19. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

I am willing to bet someone in this RV ride will die before they make it back to Alexandria. I think it's either going to be Glen, Daryl, or Abe...

20. BlackLightning

Are you sure Sasha is going? I didn't see her getting on the RV. What I did see was Sasha pumping the brakes on Abraham in the sneak peek presumably before the RV arrives. Besides, I thought Rosita was helping that injured guy was Rosita.

Tara, Carol, Morgan and maybe Sasha aren't on the road trip to Hilltop. With Heath, Aaron, Tobin and Spencer helping, Alexandria should be fine.