Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-12 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Tony Davis, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

promo
    [video=youtube;GJ8piBlg11w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ8piBlg11w[/video]

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

[​IMG]

[MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION], Tobin is there!
    [MENTION=7785]Neuropyramidal[/MENTION], Kent is there!

Also we have Barbara, Scott and Bruce.

3. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

Rick and Tobin are going to be the last men standing, riding off into the sunset together. I just know it! <3

4. TROR

TROR Member

where's that sneak peek clip of the next episode they always release?

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;4bnKXb4E4j0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bnKXb4E4j0[/video]

6. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The first objection might come from Morgan. He might then voluntarily leave ASZ (with a horse), I suppose.

7. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

All Morgan want to do is turn Negan into a buddhist monk. He can have fun with that!

8. Melo

Melo Active Member

cool cool

9. PassionatePat

PassionatePat Member

It's 4 episodes in and the war seems to be starting. They are moving fast.

10. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This would still be long before even March To War yet. I'm guessing we won't be into All Out War until at least the middle of S7, maybe later.

11. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

i agree. i think the negan story arc will last at least 2 full seasons.

12. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

I wouldn't go that far. This is just Rick being cocky and thinking he can dispose of The Saviors with relative ease. It's the first step in setting the war in motion, but there's still a lot of pieces that need to fall into place for a war to really start.

13. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I think all out war will begin at the start of next season, I think Carl will hide in Negans truck at the end of the last episode of S6 - I hope they still do that storyline even though Carl's not exactly a cute kid anymore, it was enjoyable to read and you got to know Negan a lot better. Then war for S7 - then possible time skip to the whisperes in S8?

14. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

S7 E14 will be all out war and it will last through E16. S8 will begin with the time jump of nearly a year where things are established, the trade routs are secure and such. Assuming they stick to their plan of keeping closer to the comics. Don't forget the Negan story is still panning out in the comics. I suspect Negan will be around for some time to come.

15. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I am so excited to see what develops with N in the comics, I just about threw my phone with delight when I was reading the last issue.

As for the upcoming episodes, I just can't wait to see him and Lucille. [​IMG]

16. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Let's see...

Issue 1-50 took place between season 1 Episode 1 to season 4 episode 9 =44 episodes. (Wow! was it really that much detritus thrown in there?)

Issue 51-100 take place between Season 4 episode 10 to season 6 episode 16 =39 episodes. (Tentatively speaking of course, until aired this is partial speculation...but most likely.)

March to War and All Out War go till issue 126, so averages out to be about 20 episodes worth of material. That is a season and four episodes, but will probably try to either plug in two more episodes to have it ending in Season 08 Episode 08 or trim out four to end it in a clean season 07 finale (Hope they don't skimp on the story, but we still have a lot of ground to cover and I think S08 E08 will be a good target.)

This puts us almost to where we are in the comics within the next 40 episodes (give or take), depending on several factors:

1. Weather we are going to maintain the same pace as we have been.
    2. If they will be simply taking the time-skip as per the comics, or attempting to fill in the time with some new story.
    3. The show does not become television poison for unforeseen reasons.

I say time jump in Season 8 mid-season premiere, and have Rick missing his hand (With a story to go with it), and Carl being his own man (18,19?) and by then we will probably be at the end of that arc in the books and on to other things to ponder if they will adapt.

17. Neuropyramidal

All Out War will last a lot longer than 3 episodes. The time jump likely won't be until at least the beginning of S9, if we are lucky enough to get there.

18. Neuropyramidal

I mostly agree, except I think they will spread it out a bit longer. They are aiming for Negan to be the biggest TV villain of all time. I think he'll be around at least 2 full seasons, making All Out War last until the end of S8, at least.

And i'm doubting that Rick loses his hand, but its possible. Kirkman has stated it was a big mistake, and he always regretted that decision, so it seems they may no repeat it here. But who really knows. :)

19. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

The Terminus story lasted exactly two episodes.

20. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I hope they do stretch it out some. There are a few things coming I would like to see developed further than was done in the comics (Like was done with the wolves). I was just looking at the absolute minimum they need to play it out without shortchanging us and going all "P.E.", leaving us alone in bed crying wondering why we didn't listen to our mothers. I could easily draw two seasons out of upcoming events, but I said the same thing about where we are now; The ASZ story should have filled this season, ending S06 Midseason finale with Pete taking the dirt nap and finishing off this season with "No Way Out".

Of course, if I had my way each comic issue should be an episode. But that means we would still have to wait till season 9 episode 01 to get to where we will be at the end of this season, there would be no suspense for comic readers and spoilers would mean just reading ahead. :p

If we ever get to a point in the comic where Rick buys the farm, I bet they ditch his hand shortly before that on TV. They can green-screen an arm for a season if they know it's coming... It's the 'canary in the mine' for TV Rick. They always try to create 'panel perfect' iconic moments, if Rick dies, they would want to recreate that image as closely as possible... missing hand and all..