Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-12 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Tony Davis, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

The terminus story never existed in the comics. It was the TV introduction to The Hunters arc that ended at Gabriel's church. It was a short comic arc that ended just as fast (If not twice as brutal), but played out a lot differently. Heck. The Wolves were four pages in the comic, and got a full episode and a guest star for several episodes. Trust me when I say they will draw out major events as much as possible. Negan won't be like any villain they have faced before, He is playing Chess while you think it's tic-tac-toe.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it!

3. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

And sadly, this is where the show goes from Zombie survival drama-action to soap opera action-drama.

4. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Everybody say that, but I think nothing tops the Terminus "Meat" Factory. Negan is a good guy compared to them.

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I heard it differently. They think Negan is playing tiddly winks and he is actually playing whack a mole.

6. BlackLightning

Unless they can somehow fuse Fear the Walking Dead with The Walking Dead and create a fresh story about some kind of cure (a la World War Z, The Last of Us, etc.)...

...this is one reason why I think the show should end after All Out War.

7. Ionut

Ionut Active Member

Oh, of course. Though why he sits in the group meeting as if he has any sort of say after everything he did belies any common sense.

8. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am not sure how the comic will turn now with ANOTHER weirdo gang. It is getting old. Either a cure or a scene where the government sweeps over the state and the military for real, this time found a way to protect the citizen, ending with an epilogue of Rick talking about the new world and how they all need to work towards the rise of civilisation again, against people like Negan, Governor and Gareth. Just that this time they truelly have a government and a military to push it on with.

9. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

My take on the pacing of the show is this, it seems the comic and the show will be a lot closer moving forward. While they will change some things, for the most part it seems they are trying to mirror the comics a lot more. (Personally I think that's a good thing.) As far as Negan goes, I think his story in the comics pans out to a season MAYBE a season and a half of the show. They need to get to a time jump because Carl is maturing very quickly. I wouldn't doubt that they rush through to "All Out War" either by the end of Season 7 or the middle of Season 8. Then they will time jump and begin telling the story after. Remember Negans story doesn't end with "All Out War" and as we saw Morgan is building a cell...