Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-4 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Tony Davis, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;yBYYCuKkJU0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBYYCuKkJU0[/video]

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;3V23shC8xAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V23shC8xAM[/video]

3. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

LMAO they are gonna make the entire episode about morgan and make us wait 2 weeks about Glenn.. stupidity in the timing

4. jojo

jojo Member

Not impressed with these promos. *grunt* 90 minutes of a bottle neck episode for Morgan. To much for focus on one character IMO I hope for some current event's mixed in. Please Mr. Gimple

5. YR38

YR38 Member

Doubt this episode will be a bottle on Morgan, too much going on. Since its 90 minutes it gives them time to weave in and out of Morgan flashbacks and connect them to him in the current timeline. Gonna be kinda like the Abraham flashbacks from Self Help except more and a bit longer than his

6. Mastervolume101

Mastervolume101 New Member

I think it's ironic that a producer/writer or whatever from the series 'Lost" was on the Talking Dead tonight. Because I see next weeks episode as a total flash back that answers absolutely zero of the lingering questions from this weeks episode.

So they are just putting off the answers for another week, Maybe, who knows, maybe the week after Morgan's Flash Back will be a Daryl Flash Back. So sometime in 2016 we will know what really happened to Glen and Rick.

7. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

they just need to arrive at the end of 6A

then something will happen

8. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

Won't be in a rush to watch episode 4....really not interested in Morgan. Wish Gimple would move the story forwards, and stop filling seasons out with bottle eps and time manipulation to drag out scenarios to hit a peak at a mid-season finale.

9. banito81

banito81 Member

In someway, somehow I guess they will show us a connection between 603 and 605 in this Morgan's filler episode.
    I really hope so....

10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

This makes me wonder...what the hell happended to Morgans armory? Rick only took half those guns no?

11. sheryden

sheryden Member

All life is precious. Why would he need a gun when he has a nice, safe stick?

Not terribly excited about this episode, but we'll see.

12. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Because Morgan is another character that doesn't have his head in the game.
    His all life is previous thing worked OK when he was by himself and his decisions didn't effect anyone else.
    I think it's kinda rich that he spent all that time and effort following Rick and now that he's caught up with him, he's all holier than though and doesn't agree with him.
    Why not just walk off into the sunset and keep living how you're living if you don't agree with the man you've chosen to follow.

13. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

I wonder if we'll get some jumping back and forth with Morgan in a room interrogating that captured wolf.
    Would be good to have a little bit of resolution of the current situation (a lot more going on than just Glenn) in next week's episode.

14. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Interesting idea that I welcome to see.

Morgan will need an audience to listen to his telling of his past (ie flashback). That wolf said to Morgan ''You can't (bear to kill me), can you? You should have.'' So, Morgan will explain to him why he cannot kill him and explain his ''all lives is precious'' philosophy.

15. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

Yeah I think their time together isn't done yet. Something to look forward to next week.

Might also give us a little more insight into how things are back at ASZ post attack. I don't remember the previews for this season that a well, but I wonder if we're still heading for any sort of conflict between Rick and Morgan. Morgan seems like he really needs to pull his head in at this point. This attack al ties back to Morgan for not killing those two Wolves when he had the chance.

16. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

I know! But that was plenty of guns. Wolves got no guns and if its any like the comic, Negans men will have problems with ammo. So...Did he bury them? Hide them? Destroy them? I can imagine scavengers entering his place. Someone ought to have tried it before considering his reaction when Rick and friends showed up there. He was prepared for raiders and not only Walkers I think. Maybe the Morgan flashback episodes will tell us what happended?

17. Busted Flipflop

Honestly after the Glenn situation I could care less about Morgan right now.

18. JMac

JMac Member

I think this episode will be more like another person said, how they did Abe's back story in self help. Least I am hoping! I am excited to see how Morgan learned his skills, well I was before the whole Glenn incident, at least... I just had to find a way to be cozy with it for a few weeks cause the answer to What da hecks is Glenn gonna do?? Isn't gonna come for a few more weeks! So just gotta get real with it, pretend it didn't happen, and keep on with how Morgan got his moves. Really tho, it should be a good story.
    I think too tho that we will get to see the aftermath of the ASZ attack, probably get some Good Deanna scenes, with the axe (I think that was her in the comic con trailer with the axe) also maybe Jessie's speech to da people!! Morgan's speech, Rick is dangerous, ricktatiorship complaints. Maybe too just maybe they will throw in there some of Maggie's reaction of Glenn not coming home?? I mean, that'll be so sad, but would like to see her reaction to all this jimmy jazz.
    I just don't think it's gonna be a 90 minute Morgathon. I think that'd peeve to many viewers off at this point, and as interesting as Morgan's story will be, 90 minutes, an extra special long Walking Dead all with Morgan, would really really peeve viewers off. I don't think the writers wanna peeve anyone off, or do they? I don't know.
    I am just gonna put my big girl pants on, and face it, we won't have Glenn's fate sealed for a couple weeks, so get excited! Morgathon ain't too bad.

19. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

If it's 90 minutes they better give me 50 minutes of something other than Afro-Samurai Ninja Turtles.

I like Morgan and I was super excited to see Lennie back...but guys

Guys.........
    GUYS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

20. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Maybe it'll be an hour of "Morgan and the CheeseMan" and 30 minutes picking up the "real" story.

One can hope at least...

I'm as curious as the next guy about Morgan's trip to Dagobah, but I just hope it doesn't kill the momentum in the process.