Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6-4 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Tony Davis, Oct 25, 2015.

1. JMac

JMac Member

What if, just what if- Morgan's back story some how ties in with the present story?? It's probably way out there, but maybe the wolves, someone? All that time in that town in Clear, with all those signs saying 'turn back' 'go away' it had to be talking to someone!? Who knows who he ran into out there on his own? Maybe even terminus people- now that's a stretch, but still. Would be cool to see if the writers could intertwine his past with the present, somehow. It's a possibilty is all I'm saying.
    There were all sorts of theories out there about what may have happened to him before he returned, and who knows some of em could be true. I think to, hopefully, the writers will keep this same pace of excitement. Least it would be awesome if they did...
    Who knows!? He could of even ran into that Hispanic family, G Dang what was his name from season 1? It's slipping me right now, but ya know..
    Theres a world of possibilities, is all I'm saying.

#21 JMac, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

The official synopsis is ''A new face and setting are introduced. With all that's gone on in the apocalypse, can people be trusted?''.

I guess, the new face will be Morgan's kung fu teacher. The promo shows Morgan with helmet and face mask and rifle, doing 'clearing' stuff, which has to be before meeting him.

The answer to that question has to be a 'yes'. Morgan did not trust anyone and somehow he is shown (by his kung fu teacher) the answer and subsequently adapts an ''all lives is precious'' philosophy.

3. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

This is all sounding a bit training montage for my liking.
    I hope they don't waste too much time on this because even without looking at Glenn, there's so much more interesting stuff going on.
    I'd rather just accept that somewhere along the line (before or after the outbreak) Morgan put in a little time with the staff (his hand to hand in that fight with the wolf didn't seem that great) and be done with it.

4. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

This is a long shot, random hypothetical, but since it's a web forum...

Maybe Morgan was trained by the Jedi and the next episode is a promotional tie in for Episode 7. If Glenn can survive the last episode, then anything is possible.

5. Zalanii

Zalanii Member

Morgan finds a truck filled with peanut butter bars, and we can all sleep easy.

6. arya101

arya101 New Member

Aww man, not Morgan.................................
    I liked him in season 1, but I'm SO OVER his attitude this season and we're only 3 episodes in. Unless he starts growing a pair, I don't see him become a fan favorite any time soon. And funnily enough he WAS a fan favorite but I get the sense people aren't really that interested in him anymore. Maybe it was the mystery of "What do you think where Morgan is and what he's doing?" that kept him so popular (plus the fact that he and Rick are the first people we meet)? Dunno.

In any case, I honestly don't expect Glenn's fate to be resolved this episode, so that's that. But they should at least have more of the peeps at Alexandria in the episode, see what the aftermath is and as someone else suggested, maybe see Morgan torture that Wolf. Or not. Cause, you know, Morgan.

But please, for the love of god, give me some action. And by action I don't mean Morgan swinging his stick around :zombies_neutral:

7. Berry

Berry Member

Carol said in Consumed that she keeps reinventing herself, the old burns away and is replaced with someone new. We have also seen this with Morgan. The first time we see him he can't put down walkers. The second, he puts down walkers and humans, and now he puts down walkers but not humans.

He keeps reinventing himself, but always in extremes. As we've seen with other characters, extremes don't work. Eventually those people get killed. So, Morgan will either reinvent himself again to fit in with Rick's group, or he'll die.

I, for one, look forward to the journey. If Morgan came and immediately fit like a glove into Rick's philosophy, people would be all happy and thrilled to have him on the team, but he wouldn't have any room for growth and change. There wouldn't be a story.

Stories are made, not just by what happens to people, but by how those events change the people themselves.

8. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

While I think that you're most likely spot-on, I just have to say that I really am not going to enjoy this episode much at all.

9. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

I don't bother if I have to wait a week longer before I know what happened with Glenn. But the only thing that could give me satisfaction is an episode about Morgans past. What happened after King Country untill now? We need that.

10. forceten

forceten Member

I can wait another week (or 2-3 if they draw it out) for them to cheese it out and have glenn live. I enjoyed morgan in previous seasons and won't mind his backstory and what happened after he left that town

11. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

Morgan found a Martial Arts for Dummies book at King County's Barnes & Noble. :zombies_lol:

12. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

when I first read the spoiler, I thought you meant

but then I understood what you meant when I read it again :zombies_lol: