Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[601] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 601 - First Time Again' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 6, 2015.

1. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

My only complaint about this episode is, When Rick had the gun pointed at the back of Carter's head, and Rick asked Carter, "Do you have any idea who your talking too" , Rick didn't say "I'm Rick F'ing Grimes". That would have been PERFECT.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Really, it's more like ...Welcome to the Jungle!

4. WoodyZombie

WoodyZombie New Member

I think Preacher is the one ...

I think Preacher is the one ... who does that unhelpful thing near the end. Rick told him he 'can't come'!

5. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Jessie told Rick he 'cant come' .. with her anyway.

6. Berry

Berry Member

I don't know what's going on with this series and the choices of love interests for Rick. I absolutely hated Lori.. was sooo glad when she wasn't on the show anymore (that love triangle being drawn out wayyy too long pretty much ruined the show for me for that season). Now Jessie. Rick, you killed her husband, now leave her be! She'll come sashaying up to you soon enough, once her kids stop sobbing in her lap. But when she does, I don't want to know about it!!!!

7. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

Thank You

8. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

Like most everyone else I have liked Rick and think AL has done a great job in the past but he did seemed almost Robotic in this opener and some last season. I mean even Shane had emotion, crazy emotion but still.
    :zombies_shocked:

9. Teamwork

Teamwork New Member

Follow the Leader?

I would think that the best place for a "Superherd" of thousands of Walkers would be in a giant hole that was surrounded with barricades. The Walkers that Rick encountered were just that- the were put in a giant hole and barricaded. So what does Rick decide needs to be done- let them all out. How does that make any sense at all? Are you kidding me? Seriously? Instead of patch up the holes of the barricades he decides to let thousands of Walkers loose? As the giant herd let loose by Rick starts roaming here and there they will surely feast on whoever they encounter. Thousands of people will die due to Rick's decision to let them all go. I mean really? The writers did not think of that? The Producers did not think of that? The Director never thought of that?

Seriously?

10. Teamwork

Teamwork New Member

I would think that the best place for a "Superherd" of thousands of Walkers would be in a giant hole that was surrounded with barricades. The Walkers that Rick encountered were just that- the were put in a giant hole and barricaded. So what does Rick decide needs to be done- let them all out. How does that make any sense at all? Are you kidding me? Seriously? Instead of patch up the holes of the barricades he decides to let thousands of Walkers loose? As the giant herd let loose by Rick starts roaming here and there they will surely feast on whoever they encounter. Thousands of people will die due to Rick's decision to let them all go. I mean really? The writers did not think of that? The Producers did not think of that? The Director never thought of that?

Seriously?

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

This first ep for me demonstrates where the show is going wrong now. I feel the writers sit in a meeting and decide a heard in a quarry would be epic and having the gang release and lead them somewhere would be cool. Then they write it in to the ep no matter how illogical or stupid it comes across as they want those 'ccol' scenes.

If you sat the characters down one by one and asked them whether they thought after everything they have seen and gone through, whether releasing trapped walkers was ever a good idea they would all say 'hell no'.

Devising a way to kill them or secure the quarry was surely the only sane solution and one that people having gone through a ZA would plump for. It is more of the make the characters do stupid things for dramas sake and it is just really bad TV.

The black and white flashbacks were just terrible and not needed and Morgan is the most unbelievable character the show has. I mean he was basically a jibbering mess at one point who had lost his mind, now he is a saint, come on now it is a ZA. Not to mention that stupid stick he carries makes him see like a cartoon character.

13. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Not really a complaint, but Carter looks like an Elmer to me.

Elmer, he will be...and now he's ....gone.

Gone to fight wabbits

14. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Sam, why oh why are you still watching? You're not getting paid. It seems to stress you out each season.

Give yourself a sabbatical - it's ok not to watch, really!

15. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

I watch a lot of TV shows, most of them go through peaks and troths, giving up watching a show because it isn't going as I want would mean I give up on every show at some point.

These are just flippant posts on a forum, when I close the forum I stop thinking about TWD, I just like to write down my thoughts each week.

Though I shouldn't have to justify why I do or don't watch something.