Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[602]- JSS- Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 602 - JSS' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

In first episode we hear Glen saying the noise has distracted "the back half" of the walker parade off course, so I hope Sasha can at least pull the front half of them away.

2. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

leading them to...

3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

after the horn though there was 45 minutes with enough gun fire to keep them going towards ASZ

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Assuming she didn't have the sheet steel to weld up a panic room in her son's closet, where should she have gone, keeping in mind they were on the stairs and if a Wolf saw them they might end up dead? She didn't know if they were armed or not.

6. Morgotha

Yes, BUT, you have the option of going down to 7-11 and getting more. You really don't think you might change your mind if you were staring at the last cigarette on Earth?

7. Orbital2

Orbital2 Member

Yeah...but even Rick's crew has been rather naive/stupid. There is no way you leave a place undefended with ALL the evidence of the Wolves about (hell Daryl, Aaron and Morgan actually had confirmed contact with them). I get that they had to foreshadow and all that it just makes it extremely hard to believe they wouldn't be more prepared.

8. Morgotha

When they introduced her character I called "bullsh!t" on the whole thing. I found it understandable that the Alexandrians would overlook Pete's wife beating if he was the only doctor they had, but knowing there was ANOTHER doctor in town? I think they would have slapped him down. Also, on the new doctor, I've never met a doctor who was that meek in my life. This is a woman who got through medical school and residency? Not.

Maybe the producers just dislike doctors for some reason. Not a normal one in the show.

#88 Morgotha, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  9. Ruark

Ruark Member

I agree; he's becoming "Tyreese II." A real ball and chain to the flow of action. There he is right in the middle of a Wolves invasion, standing there muttering philosophy. Please, get rid of this guy.

10. rustybag

rustybag Member

Definitely. That, and I also thought it was odd that Carter was chosen for that important run last episode, when he demonstrated that he doesn't know how to kill a single walker (when they were building the wall) and he seemed so panicky and anxious. He did bring up some good points about needing a plan B in case something went wrong, though unfortunately they didn't listen to him.

11. sam12six

sam12six Member

By the time of the attack, she didn't have many options. The fact, though, that she made any effort at all to create a panic room of any sort against the man who's already crippled her other son... well, I just can't imagine a mother with welding skill and plenty of material to indulge her hobby wouldn't want her son's refuge to offer more resistance to attack than the threat of a splinter.

I'm just saying someone with her skill set and the resources available to her would either make no panic room at all or would put more of an effort into it than a sliding latch on a door held together by toilet paper and hope.

12. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

all the normal doctors probably stepped up during the outbreak and ended up dead, it's the sub-par ones that have survived.

13. Morgotha

Actually, I'd bet the sad truth is Jessie didn't believe anything would keep Pete out, but wanted to give her son some feeling of control by putting a latch on the door for him. That's probably all she felt she could do for him... up until the day she decides to stick a knife into Pete.

14. Morgotha

Yep. You're probably right!

15. Arc Flash

Arc Flash New Member

My thoughts on Spencer

#95 Arc Flash, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  16. BlackNoise

BlackNoise Member

Enjoyed the episode, but it's always annoying to see characters still acting like certain people don't need to die. I'm especially tired of it being used as a plot device. I remember a few seasons back Carl said something about what happens when you let your enemies live. It's been established too many times that you are not a good person if you allow bad people to live. You're a dick.

Oh yeah, **** Ron. I hate him so much.

17. Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside Member

Is that fat lady still standing in the armoury aiming her gun ready to shoot?

18. arya101

arya101 New Member

Agree with the entire Morgan thing. I mean, I get it, he's now some super chill kung fu philosopher, BUT GODDAMN IT, there are maniacs in your town killing other people. For Christ's sake. Do. Something.

Also, when that wolf didn't shoot him? Totally implausible. I've read some of your theories but I just disagree, it makes no sense to me. You have the gun, the other person is unarmed, you shoot. If there are rifles pointed at you, you would have been dead by now. Since you're not dead, it means you're not in imminent danger (well, if you look past Morgan and his holy broom) and can actually kill the man. Not that I wanted that to happen, it would have just made more sense.

Also, the actress that plays Enid said on Talking Dead that Enid was alone for a week. She either miscalculated something or the writers did because to go in a week from being a normal teenager to eating tortoises is kinda fast. Dunno, that just didn't seem to add up for me. Other than that, great episode.

19. Morgotha

That for me was the big surprise of the show. I thought for SURE she was going to shoot Morgan through the door, when she didn't, I was truly surprised.

20. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I was sure that someone was going to get shot too. It seemed to be setup that way.