Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[604]- Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

That's one thing I actually liked on Z-Nation. Addy got cornered by a zombie that basically grabbed her and she couldn't get away, it outweighed her and was a foot taller, and acted like it. She didn't get bit, but it was all she could to to fend it off. In the same episode her boyfriend went la-di-dah walking into a basement and got taken down by several of them, and if I remember right he was armed as well. Pretty bizarre that the show that killed zombies with a flying Liberty Bell and a giant cheese wheel would have something that seemed more realistic in it, but there you go.

Walker skulls seem mushier than people's on TWD, and I've come to terms with that. What I personally can't stand is how people can shoot the heads of walkers while running. If our military people can't do that now with rifles, how are these untrained people doing it on this show? Eh, just a t.v. cowboys vs. Indians thing, I suppose.

2. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

hahahaha ~ yes, absolutely.

and i can forgive a lot of that for the sake of just enjoying the show. but i blanch when people call it realistic. or complain that FTWD is stupid because it's not realistic.

goofballs, all.

3. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Well in reality you have to be in your 60s to be a katana master, even if you start as a child , just because you must spend X years at each level. Would Michonne even be the tiniest blip of a challenge to a real katana master? No, I don't think so. But , its realistic that there are no katana masters left alive and in a 2 years of practice Michonne is a relative master when compared to people who never picked up a sword. Both Michonne and Morgan went to extremes , I can easily imagine both of them practicing with their chosen weapons for hours a day while they were traveling alone. They had months on their own , when they weren't spending time arguing about who was going to do the laundry , looking for lost kids , deciding which direction to go or what to do with Randall.

It may not be completely reality realistic but its more realistic then "movie montage" realistic(When the guy who never skied before trains for a weekend to catchy music and then out does the Olympic hopeful who has been skiing with professional instructors for 30 hours a week for a decade. Insert the sport of your choice) or standard TV realistic.

4. rustybag

rustybag Member

I'm leaning more towards that too, I hate when they do that :/

5. prgallo

prgallo New Member

New member, frustrated with episode 4

I'm so frustrated and disappointed in the 90 minute Morgan episode I had to find a form to post in. Luckily the show was recorded so I could fast forward through most of it. I get that's not fair not having watched every minute, but at best Morgans background was worth 15 minutes, tops. It was a risky move by the directors so props to them for trying something new and bold. It just didn't work out so well.

Hopefully things get back to the normal unpredictableness that makes TWD such an awesome series.

Hoping Glenn is still alive, but don't see how it could come off well. Here's hoping it all works out!

6. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

you might have enjoyed it more had you not fast forwarded thru it, Tabitha's story was worth 15 minutes by herself.

7. prgallo

prgallo New Member

Maybe it's just me but I didn't find Tabitha interesting, part of a bad failed episode. Hopefully it's game-on this Sunday and back to the main story line.

8. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

My complaint:
    s1- what happened to Morgan? Are we gonna see him & Duane again?!?

s3- omg! Morgan rocks! Will Morgan join Team Prison?

s4- where is Morgan? * weeps*

s5- MORGAN!!! Did you see it? Gawd- I can't wait for more Morgan!

s6- Too much Morgan- 90 mins?...pfft Morgan suckz, I hope he dies!!

(not MY opinion)

9. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I found it a bit slow in places up until Eastman got bit when I watched it the first time...However, I thought that might have been because I spent the whole episode hoping to receive closure on Glenn's fate! The second time I watched it I knew that wouldn't be forthcoming so was able to enjoy the slower pace and the clever way that Morgan's transformation was completed by Eastman. So, not many complaints really...maybe too much Tabitha?

10. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

There could never be too much Tabitha.

11. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

This episode was total Bullshit.... Who is the JackAss that came up with this idea?

12. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

Too much Tabitha? Are you insane!? Tabitha is going to become the primary protagonist of the series.

13. swscully

swscully Member

If I said a cheese sandwich was a symbol for airplane, you think I was daft. Same goes for misinterpreting foreighn language to suite your need. Silly.

You're spot on bro. The actor is good, but FAR too slow to be considered a threat, or believable as some kind of athletic ass kicker. Like asking us to believe Eugene was a genius... "LOOK AT THIS ****IN GUY"

14. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Man, I love you for this post. You took what I couldn't say and perfectly worded why this was absolute shit. Especially about the actor playing Eastman immediately looking like a joke for that character.

15. AnnieOakley

Reading your post was like eating freshly baked cookies delivered by a unicorn. So satisfying...

16. AnnieOakley

I know! This part made me laugh, and realize he was the kind of prison shrink who'd let all the Ted Bundys go free... perhaps the group now known as the wolves. How ironically fitting, for a man who claims "all life is precious".

17. Dark Storm

Dark Storm New Member

Morgan is boooooring!

Totally agree that the 90 min totally devoted to Morgan and his devotion to distorted self-serving dangerous philosophy could have been communicated in 5 min. His repetitive attitude never evolves in successive episodes and continues to drag down the series. After allowing my self to being held captive the first time (silly me) I learned to fast forward his tortuous mantras.

18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I liked this episode. Great development, and some entertaining dialogue.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Cheesy special effects really got my goat.

20. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I agree. This was one of my fave episodes of the season. I don't understand why everyone found it so boring. Eastman was a treat and no matter how much Morgan irritates me right now, anything Lennie James does is fun to watch.

Harrrr harrrrr... lol ;)