Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[604]- Complaints and Criticisms

Discussion in 'Episode 604 - Here's Not Here' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Disagree. Very boring episode. Could have been done in much less time. Wasted an evening watching this.

2. Sarah-kate

Sarah-kate Member

I think what annoyed me more was that there was a huge amount of things going on, wolves, Glenn and they did this episode, I know to explain Morgan's new outlook, but the timing was bad, when you watch it week by week episodes like that seem to get a bad reaction cause you can't skip to the next episode where you find out what's happening. I think it's a good episode but maybe should have been put at a less manic time.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

That's a good point. I can understand this logic because I was definitely pulling my hair out when I found out the next week was going to be a Morgan bottle episode. But then I just went with it and really enjoyed it.

4. BlackLightning

Where would you guys have put this episode?

5. EvilDeadJ

EvilDeadJ Member

it was just another form of cliffhanger .. to spur up buzz and speculation..

I hated the morgan episode, thought the whole zen/eastern philo warrior with a bo thing is terribly cheesy