Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[605] Live Reaction Thread. Do it. NOW.

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

AMC did the same thing when Comic Book Men first came out. I believe it was to gain a following, since the numbers for TWD are so good, I guess the execs figure the same audience will follow through and watch. Certainly didn't work for me with Comic Book Men (watched it once or twice, partial episodes, blech) and I doubt I'll watch Into the Badlands either. (Not really my kind of show - though I am curious to see Preacher.) So I'll also probably miss Talking Dead, as it just gets too late for me to stay up (hey, I'm up at 4:45 every morning) and my PVR isn't very reliable.

2. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Because I can never stray too far from random humor moments: LOVED it when Denise kissed Tara. All kinds of happy in the southern hemisphere. But my non-libidinal, non-"Awww" response after the kiss, when Tara asked, "What is it?", was to flash-back to "Airplane":

Tara: "What is it?"
    Denise: "It's a kiss. It's a way for people to convey romantic intentions. But that's not important right now."