Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Complaints & Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I hate being held accountable, dammit.

2. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

Not enough Jedi Master T-Dog. Where's the series regular option for him already!

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The pre-airing complaints for this episode are particularly stupid.

4. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

Just my usual complaint: It isn't on yet.

5. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I have a real complaint. The preview needs more oomph.

6. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

It's bad enough Morgan wouldn't listen to Rick explain why killing was necessary, but for Morgan to see Eastman in a white dress every time he zoned out??

Awful.

7. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

8. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Too much ****ing Daryl. Oh wait......

9. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

That was great. My favorites:

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

No one important died

11. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

who you callin not important?

[​IMG]

12. offrope

offrope Active Member

I'm sure this doesn't mean much to most people, but the closed captions are all screwed up. It's hard for me to follow the story in this episode.

13. SerenityNowGirl

SerenityNowGirl New Member

Not thrilled with this episode at all. What the hell? The whole thing with Daryl and those 3 idiots was confusing and pointless to me, as was Abraham trying to work Sasha. WTF. And the voice on the walkie at the end? My husband said it was Glenn. I say it didn't sound like Glenn (voice too deep). I just feel like they could have gotten so much accomplished in this episode. I'll see you in hell, Scott Gimple.

ETA: My husband said that the walker that creeped up on Daryl had a Cherokee Rose on it. I need to re-watch this episode tomorrow after I calm the eff down.

14. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

The only complaint I have is all the ignorant questions in these threads about Abe & Sasha. Duh. All the bitchin' makes me wonder why ya'all even watching TWD. Write your own script, produce your own show... oh, you can't. Lol.

15. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

This is a strange complaint, but the whole insulin plot irritated me. I grew up with a father who has had type 1 diabetes since he was a child so I know a bit about it and there were a number really of problems with it.

1) the idea of a diabetic even lasting this long into the apocalypse is....questionable. It's such a fickle thing, to balance blood sugar, and being on the run, with food shortages, dehydration, ect. That's assuming that they can find the amount of insulin that they need - which would be a lot, by the way. I can't emphasize that enough.

2) Say problem one doesn't exist. Keeping the insulin cool would be the next problem. They have it in a cooler - okay, that works for now. (Where'd they get the ice?) But long term? Unless they are in a place that still has refrigeration, not likely.

3) Say they do have refrigeration. Tina's fainting spell and the insta-cure shot she was given don't make sense. Most of the time, when a diabetic passes out, it is because their blood sugar is low. When their blood sugar is low, they need sugar (from fruit or a fruit juice, for instance) not insulin. In fact, giving them more insulin would lower their blood sugar and kill them. Now, it is possible for a person to pass out if their blood sugar is too high - but it would have to be really, really high for that to happen. The only way that happens is if the girl has been eating and not taking a shot afterwards, and I find it hard to believe that she would forget to take her shots. Since her life depends on it. I realize she's stressed out from being on the run, but she's also lugging her insulin around in a bag. Just that weight on their shoulders should be a reminder that she needs to take her insulin. And I find it hard to believe she's eating enough food for her blood sugar to get that high.

So it's possible that all this was thought through by the writers and I'm complaining about nothing. But I would lean towards believing that they just thought, "What could amp up the drama? A diabetic!" without really knowing enough details about the disease to portray it realistically.

16. J K

J K Member

Oh look, it's 2 characters stuck in a building again for no apparent reason babbling on about nonsense, we've never ever seen that before. What the hell was Abe and Sasha even taking about? We then get treated to the old tripe of it's been hard, things are tough but we can make it, cheer up buttercup drivel. How many freaking times are we going to see this exact scenario repeated over and over?

Abe dramatically fights and struggles with that walker to get the RPG instead of just stabbing it with his knife?

Daryl on the ground struggling to get his crossbow out, dramatic music and all, oh no will he get it in time, the suspense! The dude has killed hundreds of walkers with all sorts of implements but this beyond rotted, slow ass one, that he has tons of time to take down, is a threat, cmon.

Why was he pushing his bike through the woods and then leave it? I thought he ran out of gas or the bike broke, then at the end the dude just hops on and fires it up with no problem lol.

#16 J K, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  17. jeebs

jeebs Well-Known Member

No Rick!

[​IMG]

18. Dyson

Dyson Member

Scott Gimple best get his resume together. With the ratings this season, dwindling interest and the reputation of AMC execs, I think he's done at the end of the season 6.

Hopefully Chris Hardwick goes with him.

Oh yeah, you know that massive herd that was behind Daryl and Sabraham :zombies_lol:, where the hell did they go?

#18 Dyson, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  19. Rust

Rust Member

Main complaint is...how the hell didn't they see the walker attack on the diabetic girl coming? I mean wouldn't they by now just assume that the corpses are reanimated without any evidence of a head wound. Very dumb.

20. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

first complain : that 3 people tie up Daryl, take the crossbow out from him and... they let him keep his knife... :D

second complain : the mysterious group looking for the 3 people gave up immediately just because one of them had his arm cut ???

third complain : Abraham and the rpg scene, was it necessary so long ?

fourth complain : another stupid death, why you can let a girl walking over 2 dead bodies? of course they are zombie -_-

and the obvious question :

might the mysterious group be