Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Complaints & Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2015.

1. J K

J K Member

Yeah that was done so poorly. That's fine if Tina has to die for the sake of the story but she literally lays down between them like she's snuggling in for a sleepover with her friends lol.

Someone should be held accountable for this crappy episode.

#41 J K, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  2. trekcarbonboy

trekcarbonboy New Member

Stab-happy Abe looses his wrestling match with the totally vulnerable RPG walker when he should have just stabbed it in the head. DUMB!

3. Themadpatter

Themadpatter Member

How they continue to disrespect Rosita smh

4. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Probably just a typo, but it's such a cute endearment!

5. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

Bwhaha I didn't even notice that. :D

6. rustybag

rustybag Member

The scene with Tina putting the flowers down I thought was kind of a rip off of the last scene from the movie "Carrie" (the original).

[​IMG]

If anyone hasn't seen it, you can see the clip on YouTube, it was a creepy scene. It made me laugh how silly it was when Tina walked over there with the flowers, though. She walked right into that one :/

Also, I've never been a fan of "the 3 questions", I prefer it when they figure out whether to trust people or not based on observation and instinct. But I thought it was really funny the answer to "how many walkers have you killed" was a few dozen. Two years into to this, you'd think the number would be in the thousands, in the hundreds at the very least. It's hard to believe that the survivors they've been showing us (the people in Alexandria, the diabetic Tina) would have lasted past the first few weeks or months of the outbreak.

#46 rustybag, Nov 16, 2015
  7. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

I really hate to be a nattering nabob of negativity but so many aspects of this episode bugged the Bahjeezus out of me. Someone, please, tell me what I missed. Darryl, Abe and Sasha are leading about 3K walkers on a Dead Pride Parade when they cross the path of this group with the shooting skills of storm troopers. Lots and lots of shooting. Cars crashing through oddly out of place massive bits of steel. More shooting. Abe, a seasoned military vet, follows Sasha BACK TOWARD THE PLACE WHERE ALL THE GUYS WERE SHOOTING AT THEM. But, it turns out she is a genius because, not only are there no more bad guys, but the only walkers they have to worry is one headed the wrong way, one stuck in big display case and another that has been dangling from a bridge for two and a half years. Where did the other 2997 +\- go?

8. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

They already made the turn off and were heading back to ASZ...Say they were leading the walkers west; they sped up and turned right so now they are traveling north (hopefully the walkers are still going west)maybe another turn so they are going east but on parallel road at least a mile away. They could be several miles away by the time the shooting happened.

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I have a related complaint, but it REALLY bothers me. First, I was shocked that someplace still had enough viable insulin 2 years into the ZA, but if someone did have a huge supply, why would that woman leave the place that had insulin? She should know that when whatever's in that cooler runs out she's as good as dead anyway if she's so brittle she crashes like that without a steady supply.

Now my complaint: I'm really mad at AMC for softballing the situation and having walkers get her instead of showing them with the last syringe at the ASZ, saying: what should I do, go back and be punished, or stay here and die? THAT would be drama! Bitten by a walker so that decision doesn't have to be made? Very, very cheap way out of the situation. Shame on you, AMC.

10. Morgotha

And he was in the ASZ until this morning. I thought Carol took charge of making sure he took a shower once per week.

11. Morgotha

Don't complain too much, next episode he might be sporting a man-bun!

12. Seduxen

Seduxen New Member

What an awesome idea!

13. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Yes, I think this is a fair criticism -- sort of like the bottle episodes of S4. But I was so, so happy to have an episode free of those ASZ idiots, almost anything would have set well with me. That said, I thought this job was more like TWD than many in this season. Darryl was in real peril. And he absolutely got duped by bad guys-- so much that he was asking him the 3 "admissions-test" questions of the former Team Prison. Yes, I thought the blondie gal being allowed to walk into the house and get bit was not very credible -- like why was Darryl sleeping at the switch even if her friends were?

But I loved the Abraham-Sasha part of the episode. Typical Sasha. Typical Abraham. And the show didn't take their interplay too far, because Darryl arrived in the nick of time to take them back to ASZ. Plus I think that fuel truck is going to come in handy some how.

14. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was going to say a Freudian slip but more likely a Seduxen slip.

15. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

He slipped out early because Carol kept wanting to shower with "Pookie".

16. Sammy01

Sammy01 Member

What a shit episode all round. However I agree with the above post who says it was nice for an episode away from ASZ. The change of location was welcome but the actual story was either ham-fisted or just utterly stupid.

God what I would give for the main group to be together, away from ASZ and going from building to building trying to find somewhere safe and find supplies.

The guys arm being bit and the girl getting bit were truly bad, like terrible. They weren't even subtle about making those 2 look stupid to get bit, they just put dunce caps on them and sacrificed them.

Also the burnt walkers being basically harmless just made me think why did they not set the quarry on fire again.

Abe fighting with a stuck walker he could have just knifed is another of those make the character do dumb stuff things.

17. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

Why the f*ck can't the characters talk like actual human beings in this show? It was especially noticeable last episode. The show relies way too much on stupid speeches and tries to make the dialogue too much like riddles instead of giving actual, genuine dialogue. I feel the Dwight, Daryl and Sherry stuff could have been so much better if they spoke like humans instead of having Daryl mumbling all of his words (as much as I dislike Daryl, I'll admit he's gotten such shitty material for a while).

I'm glad that this show doesn't spell everything out for their audiences, but come on....

18. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

What you said. (Ironically enough.)

I feel like they vacillate between Hemingway ("Things are bad"), Joel Osteen ("We can do this! We have to do this!"), and James Joyce ("…I was a Flower of Atlanta yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Walker girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me in the CDC and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.").

To quote Eugene, it hams my biscuits when smart people do stupid things in the realm that ostensibly helped them stay alive. It's one thing if people make emotional/relationship mistakes b/c that's even trickier now--dare risk love?--but in matters of survival? Still can't believe that none of the group--Rick's people, who were there to defend him--said anything when Deanna relayed Father Cowardice's little nugget.

[MENTION=6473]Tigger[/MENTION]--some of my best friends are nattering nabobs!

#58 WalkingBuckeye, Nov 16, 2015
  19. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

"Nattering nabobs of negatism" was first spoken by Spiro Agnew, who was Richard Nixon's first vice-President. Until now I thought I was the only one who ever used it.

I agree with those who found this episode a little too "artsy" for their liking. This was the first episode of this season where the creative aspects bothered me.

ETA: Tina's death also bugged me. It wasn't just her mistake. Daryl and her two companions all stood blithely by and let her get close to untested corpses. Oh well, when you're in a horror movie, you do stupid things.

#59 westwingnut, Nov 16, 2015
  20. Hope the Savior

Thank you!!! The characters’ continuous inability to (effectively) communicate really exasperates me. Heck, it’s what brought me out of the shadows of lurkdom. Sometimes when I watch this show, I just wanna
    [​IMG]

Last night’s level of stupidity, lack of communication, and suspension of disbelief made it really difficult to enjoy the episode.