Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Complaints & Criticisms.

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2015.

1. drifter77

drifter77 Member

Yeah, that was weird. But they did suggest maybe he was a guard at one of the outposts. So maybe those guys don't come back to camp too often. Who knows?

2. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I know. On the other hand they did threaten to kill him if he spoke. On The Talking Dead, they showed a tweet saying, Telling Daryl to be quiet is like telling a squirrel to climb a tree.

LOL

3. Arc Flash

Arc Flash New Member

Just a thought here.. Maybe they are choosing cars that are easier to repair in event of a break down. Newer cars are all electronic and if you have trouble with them you are pretty much stuck, so they picked a car any average person could repair

4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

How much time do you have to repair a car with a walker horde 100 yds. behind you, and even if this was the reason, why pick one that already had warning lights showing on the dashboard?

5. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

That's what I thought too and that they might be having trouble getting the newer cars that have been sitting for 2 years to start.

6. GonzagaGirl

GonzagaGirl New Member

I think the writing this season has been disappointing. there are so many things that are stupid, uncharacteristic etc. i'm hoping this is all just Glenn's fever dream and they are all still in the prison where crap made since. LOL. well except for that walker eating Laurie entirely. that was dumb. I still love this show and Daryl.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Lori.

8. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

This would make sense if the cars they chose were corroborated or even diesel but that crappy car is neither so my guess is it was what was convenient at the time. They didn't plan on leading the walkers, it was only supposed to be a dry run.

9. len112

len112 Member

How could Deanna be a walker when the last we saw she was being eaten ?