Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Rate The Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 14, 2015.

?

Rate the sucker.

1. 10

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. 9

17 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. 8

15 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. 7

19 vote(s)
    24.7%
  5. 6

10 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. 5

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  7. I should have saved my last Hot Pocket for the Glee Marathon

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. 3

3 vote(s)
    3.9%
  9. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I've had bowel movements more accountable than this

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Hold yourself accountable and rate this shiite!

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I went with a 9. Only for the heck of it.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

It was great to have a Daryl centric episode once again. Daryl was being cautious, yet was holding out hope those newbies could be trusted and dependable. I'll give this episode a 7.

4. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

I gave it a 6.

[​IMG]

5. teeta6404`

teeta6404` Member

I gave a 9.

6. JSF

JSF Member

A solid 8.

7. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

4.5...Total piece of Shit episode.

8. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

7. I don't know what they're doing with Abe. It came out of nowhere for no reason.

9. CoyoteTWD

CoyoteTWD Well-Known Member

I give it a 7. It wasn't that captivating but it had Daryl, Sasha, and Abe so it was still enjoyable.

10. Rust

Rust Member

Pretty good overall, Enjoyed it more than the previous episode. Liked the character development.

11. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

It got a 9 from me because of quality Abe time!

12. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I gave it a 6, which is a averaging of the 8-level story of Abe and Sasha (at least they talked about what was happening) and the 4 of Daryl's story. It's no diss on Norman, b/c they gave him lots of action but little in the way of resolving the misunderstanding about his assumed group. And God, get the group all back in the same place, please!

13. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

I gave it a 5, first part interesting, second part boring for most of the time with a lot of situations just showed to fill the lenghth of the episode

14. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

I liked this episode, i thought all the events with Sasha Daryl and Abraham were well done, and these are some of my favorite characters in the show so it was great. I give it a 9.

15. raccoon city

raccoon city Member

a few more keystrokes

16. QuantumCurt

QuantumCurt Member

I gave it a 9. Overall, this was really a fantastic episode. Definitely one of the best of the season. It was a good mix of both action and character development. The last couple episodes have been focused on character development over anything else, and it was nice to see things pick up a bit again.

The opening scene with the whole chase sequence was excellent. Very well done. The scenes with Daryl alone in the woods were, in my opinion, some of the best film choreography of the series. The lighting, atmosphere, and overall dynamic of the whole sequence was fantastic.

There were a lot of good Daryl action scenes, but also some very good development of Daryl as a character. He was very conflicted over discovering the insulin, and ultimately trying to help these people. He knew it was a bad choice to go back, but the good guy Daryl won out over the badass loner Daryl. It ended up being a bad decision, but there was some great development along the way to discovering that fact.

The interactions between Abe and Sasha were interesting. I've seen for a while now that these two characters have a lot in common. They've both basically lost their minds after losing people that they were very close to, and they both took out their anger in basically the same way. They both managed to make it back, but they both still carry a feeling of "trying to die" even though they both say otherwise. I think some chemistry between them could develop, but I'm wondering how Rosita is going to factor into this whole picture.

As many others have mentioned, there were a couple of scenes that were pretty corny. The scene where the guy got bit by the walker that was pinned under the rock was just bad. It felt like the guy basically held his arm out for the walker to bite.

The greenhouse scene was pretty corny as well. I can accept that the walkers didn't notice them right away. They were covered in melted materials and their senses were likely cut off. However, when they woke up the girl basically rolled right into place for them to attack her. This scene could have been done in a much better way.

There's been a lot of buildup toward a huge mid-season finale so far this season, and this episode added to that buildup in a huge way.

17. sheryden

sheryden Member

Good solid episode. Great Daryl action, great Abe/Sasha interaction. It feels like the calm before the big storm (which it is), but I enjoyed it a lot. I gave it a 10.

18. RS92

RS92 Member

6.. Waiting for something better next week

19. batongal

batongal Active Member

20. Busted Flipflop

About a 7. It was nice to finally focus on the characters we've grown attached to, instead of all that Deanna/Denise/Jessie nonsense last week. But... things are kind of dragging.