Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[606] Rate The Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 606 - Always Accountable' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 14, 2015.

?

Rate the sucker.

1. 10

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. 9

17 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. 8

15 vote(s)
    19.5%
  4. 7

19 vote(s)
    24.7%
  5. 6

10 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. 5

5 vote(s)
    6.5%
  7. I should have saved my last Hot Pocket for the Glee Marathon

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  8. 3

3 vote(s)
    3.9%
  9. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I've had bowel movements more accountable than this

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

oh look: Daryl is on this show. that automatically bumps it up a notch.

this was a much better episode than the last two weeks. still a lot of palaver, but at least some stuff happened. and there were some nice dead things in this.

tina tripping on the bodies, though: idiot.

2. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

Gave it a 7. Not great not bad. Would have been a 6 for me if it hadn't been for the Abraham line "Loose ends make my ass itch.". I love some of the lines Abraham has had the past two seasons.

3. CSFurious

CSFurious Member

it was good

i also liked the foreshadowing for Negan, i.e., they hated his rules & did not want to "kneel" to him for protection

4. a.t.a.k.i.t.h

a.t.a.k.i.t.h Member

There is so much source material yet they waste soooooooooooo much time on this show with bad throw away dialogue. I like character development, but some of the scenes were weird like:

Daryl struggles getting the crossbow out of the bag when he had a knife.
    The insulin cooler with newly laminated labels.
    The girl laying down next to the plastic covered walkers
    The cut off my arm and chill guy.
    The ridiculous Abe/Rocket Walker scene.
    All of these are so silly and bad

5. MingoFan

MingoFan New Member

I gave it a 7. Overall I liked the episode for its action and character development, and I liked getting back to the herd storyline. My only reasons for knocking off 3 points were how the walker surprises in the woods and greenhouse seem really contrived (and when the girl with the flowers is walking towards the two bodies in the greenhouse, why didn't Daryl stop her? He knows bodies aren't "dead" unless the brain's been destroyed), and the dialog between Abe and Sasha - they may understand each other perfectly, but I had no clue and therefore all their screen time seemed wasted for me.

6. Legend

Legend Active Member

I give it a 5.5 For me personally, it was the worst episode so far this season. I found myself getting bored in places and checking how long was left. Even more so than I did in last week's Morgan-centric episode (of which I gave a 6). I like Sasha and I like Abe, but forcing them together for me just doesn't work. There is no chemistry together on screen. It doesn't work.
    What was going on with Daryl this episode? And what was with all the panic over the slow-walking walker that was stumbling about with moss and flowers growing out of it's ass? I don't get him anxiously fumbling around trying to get his crossbow out of the bag when he had a bloody great knife on him?!
    It was nice to see Justin Bieber guest-starring as 'Tina'. Happy he didn't last too long tho, as I can't stand the guy...
    [​IMG]
    I liked her sister Sherry and her pretty little cleavage tho. Hoping we get to see more of her and not just Daryl and co driving past her splattered in the middle of the road next episode...

This started out as a review, but then I got just as bored writing it as I did watching the actual episode... And yeah, my ADD kicked in and well.. here we are talking about Sherry's cleavage. Actually, to hell with the review! I'm going to go and start her a 'Character thread'!

Ok, I'm done here. Nothing to see here, move along folks...

P.S. Way to drag out the Glenn stuff for far too long! I (like a lot of people), find myself no longer caring if he is dead or alive now...

7. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Gave it an 8, mainly because I like the thought of Sabraham. Nice opening scene, and points up for them figuring out that there must be a reason for the people in the the cars to be right there waiting to take someone down on a deserted road. Points down for a lot of other things, but overall o.k.

Edit: as [MENTION=72471]Legend[/MENTION] says above, a lot of gratuitous cleavage scenes. Is this TWD still?

8. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I gave it a 10. Really, really happy to see a "real" TWD episode, free of whiners from ASZ. Darryl/Reedus was great in his role, and it presented the interesting TWD dilemma of help people/get screwed. Abraham/Cudlitz was great. I have been missing his character so much and Cudlitz drove him home (not to mention how buff he is and how handsome in that uniform.) For a few minutes, I was feeling sorry for Rosita back at home when he proposed to Sasha they had all they needed where they were. But, Darryl to the rescue! Loved the creativity (well, perhaps a tad hokey) of him finding a fuel truck after everything was stolen from him.). Sasha -- yeah, Sasha is back!

As to the predictable bite on the blond chick -- well, yeah, everybody could see that coming. I didn't see the theft of Darryl' s cross-bow and motorcycle coming. But it was clever the way it happened. They duped Darryl so well he was asking the 3 questions.

Terrific episode.

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

I loved this episode; it may be my favourite of the season so far! Daryl and Abraham have really gone up in my estimations as characters, whilst Sasha secured her spot on my favourites! I found myself really rooting for the characters this episode and I actually cared about the new trio we were introduced to. Much better than episode 5, for me.

10. WebbieD

WebbieD Member

I gave this one a 8 and probably the best so far of the season. Maybe it was just the familiarity of the 3 but I actually felt like I was watching TWD again. Daryl held the attention of this episode and did it well. Sasha and Abe were also good although I am not feeling any romantic chemistry between them. Then again I am not sure that is possible with Abe, the character that is. I actually think Sasha and Daryl could pull that off better.
    I still think the writing is lacking the normal standards and it really bugs how some things are left unanswered, the minor things even. Such as why did Daryl get off the motorcycle, like others I though it broke down or ran out of gas, ect. Then the guy gets on it and it starts right up. Obviously it was not part of the script for him to explain it but are we to assume that it was just flooded or something (if they can flood)? Some other little things like that that just seemed to be left in the air. Plus of course GLEN, dragging it out peeves me too. :zombies_shocked:

11. Elly F.

Elly F. Member

Feeling a 7, but ONLY because there isn't a 6.5. I liked all the hints, and lead in's....and even tho I don't like the soap opera set up, I like the development of Abraham this week. And, of course the "help" call. That absolutely saved it for me. Normy did a pretty good job this week too. Struggling with his humanity and letting his guard down a bit... Nice to see such a change.

12. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I give it a 7 as well. There was some nice development and I like how they're setting the saviors story in place. It was a given those men were the saviors, and all the talk of kneeling and abiding was obviously referring to Negan.

13. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

love me some Sasha but the thang with Abe was a bit cringey to watch. I wasn't expecting it but I can see how Abe got the idea
    sasha is not afraid to call him on his BS and she understands how he's dealing with the stress and trauma

whats going on with daryll? I'm hoping that this more trusting daryl is not a sign of him undergoing a complete personality change like Morgan , or daryl so days are numbered.

14. sheryden

sheryden Member

If anything, I think it might make him less trusting. He did somebody a good turn and got a slap in the face in return.

15. Brian and Pris

7.5 for me. I thought, like most, that there were some cheesy moments but it was good.
    I don't like the Glenn-story-string along we got going. Get to it already.
    Go the savior a already have Glenn?

Sasha's knowledge of Abe was too omniscient for me, and like others, I too don't see the chemistry(as yet) between the two. Then again our household over here has never really cared for the Sasha character. I got it that Abe and Rosita were at odds but not that they were done...I might have missed something...

anyway, one reviewer here put it best with the Emma stone gif. Meh.

16. Brian and Pris

yep. That says it.

17. ivegotredonme

ivegotredonme New Member

I gave it a 7, it would of only been a 6 but I added one as I was so amused by the bit where Abraham went nuts at the hanging soldier zombie, and then it looked like the zombie held Abraham's hand to comfort/calm him.

18. Memy

Memy New Member

6/10
    The writing seemed kind of weak...

19. feedback

feedback New Member

9 points ...

... for the script and the great idea of that mysthical journey into Hades.

Funny idea, good realisation and good acting.

20. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

It was alright. Daryl's parts were more interesting overall. Not sure why the people with Daryl were so wildly inconsistent though, considering they had a chance to join a better group which is what they wanted, but as soon as that opportunity arose, they decide to run off back to the group that they are so afraid of.