Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[608]- Rate The Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Start and Finish Rating it.

1. 10

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. 9

16 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. 8

17 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. 7

14 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. 6

12 vote(s)
    12.2%
  6. 5

15 vote(s)
    15.3%
  7. 4

7 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 3

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  9. Started it, couldn't Finish it.

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  10. 1

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Vintage year with a delectable bouquet and nice legs.

2. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

I've liked pretty much every episode this season... until now. This was a 5 at best.

3. Brahmabull

Brahmabull Member

4. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

6. Especially for comic readers who already know what happens and have to wait 2 months to see it.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Solid episode. Despite a couple missed opportunities, I think it ended on a nice cliffhanger, even though many of us know what happens. Deanna's end was handled well. I'll go with 8.8.

6. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

[anger]I gave it an 8. Good episode, but having read the comics and knowing what I have to wait more than 2 months for... [/anger]

7. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

To be fair, had they done that before the midseason break, it would've been soooooo spoiled. Like, way worse than Glenn's "death." This way at least most people who watch the show wont know what's coming.

8. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

Worst mid-season finale of the entire show.. Too many scenes involved long drawn out pep talks.. How many times are they gonna show that same scene over and over again..I give it 5.0

9. Brahmabull

Brahmabull Member

very surprised at the low ratings. I thought it was an exhilarating episode, best one in the season since episode 3

10. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

I went with a 3. I thought it was easily the worst mid-season finale and one of the worst episodes in general. Talk about boring and disappointing.

11. Jmverhaalen

Jmverhaalen Member

8 episode but the ending was hard to take. Have a feeling the mid season premier may be one of the best yet. It better be named No Way Out!

12. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

It will be named Freddie Philbertson. And that's all there is to it.

13. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

These are the moments when I really kind of regret reading the comics. This episode would have been a lot more exciting to me if I couldn't tell they were setting everything up to follow what happened in the comics.

I'm hoping things don't happen exactly like they do in the comics but I have my doubts considering how closely Gimple is tying this show to the comics at this point.

14. Rust

Rust Member

A 6 because I found that the overwhelming feeling I got from this episode is annoyance. Annoyed at Morgan's stupidity, annoyed at the dumb ass kid with his stupid music, annoyed at dickhead Ron, annoyed that Tara, Rosita and Eugene just gave up their weapons, I could go on but there was just too much stupidity in this episode.

15. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

eh you have to be joking. Made to Suffer in season 3 was a terrible mid-season finale.

16. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I keep seeing this..you thought season 3's mid-season was better? A boring Woodbury gun fight and the lousy Daryl Vs Merle ending? That was so boring. Best scene in that was Gov Vs Michonne. Last year was also "the worst ever" according to people - now it is a high standard? lol.

I personally enjoyed every mid-season - even Coda, but made Made to Suffer was really boring and I am surprised so many liked it....

17. batongal

batongal Active Member

not special at all (for mid season finale)

18. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

When you make your ultimate Survivor, and protagonist Rick Grimes, look stupid you're compromising the foundation of the show.

Rick says that he wants to get to the armory for the guns and the flares. If he sets the flares off near the entrance he says then he can get the walkers away from Alexandria.

Why not do that when they were 20 deep around your walls? Because it undermines the intended plot, so they decided to make him look clueless instead. I let this go with other characters, but not Rick. And not something SO obvious.

C'mon Gimple. This is making the ridiculous Andrea and Governor cat and mouse scenes from Prey look genius.

19. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I knocked it down a notch because they stuck a segment in another show.

20. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

That's more on AMC. Their shameless promotion of that garbage Into Badlands train wreck has been a disaster. It's fine if they want to promote the premiere and put it on following TWD, but they made a mistake in doing three straight episodes. They are also risking the chance of people losing interest in the Talking Dead, which has become successful in its own right.