Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[608]- Rate The Damn Episode!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 29, 2015.

?

Start and Finish Rating it.

1. 10

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. 9

16 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. 8

17 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. 7

14 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. 6

12 vote(s)
    12.2%
  6. 5

15 vote(s)
    15.3%
  7. 4

7 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 3

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  9. Started it, couldn't Finish it.

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  10. 1

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Necrophile213

Necrophile213 Well-Known Member

Watching Dawn slap the **** out of Beth was the episodes only redeeming quality.

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Oh. I didn't really have a problem with Dawn, personally. Maybe she was a bit unrealistic in her expectations for the future, and the whole "let's run over someone and make them grateful to us for saving them later" was just terrible as a plot, but as a character she was trying to keep a group of people together and to provide food, safety, and health care to them. That's pretty reasonable for a leader.

3. SStark

SStark Active Member

I feel like if the comics weren't a thing and nobody knew what was about to happen, that the episode would've reviewed a lot better. The cliffhanger sucks because we just want to see the comic play out, but for non-comic readers, they just left plenty of reason to tune in in February.

I gave it an 8.3. I hate Morgan, but they really did a fantastic job with Deanna.

4. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Agreed.

5. kivo1889

kivo1889 Member

I gave it a 7. Would have been 8 but for the unbelievable stupidity of giving yet another wolf, yet another gun. If he'd been the only bloke in the room with a gun he would have just shot them all there and then!

6. cycles

cycles Member

I gave it a 5. Unbelievable stupidity throughout. Deanna decides to go hug the baby when she could turn at any minute?

7. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Oh my, that was a boring episode. I'm one that doesn't mind a little slowness to build characters and plot, but this didn't do anything. All the Deanna stuff just felt like the slowest ten minutes I've seen. We don't need that sort of thing every time an uninspirational character dies, especially with her moping about this whole season and not actually getting out of her slump ever.

Carol had a gun and could have easily just finished the job without worrying about Morgan. As for everything else, I can't even think of anything that's still in my memory... that's how unmemorable it was.

8. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I liked the episode the most part. But I rate it a 8 due to how it was lazily written on handed the wolf man and when Morgan body slamming Carol it was so uncalled for to me. I hope the mid season finale will be put together...

9. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member

My rating: 1
    I feel sorry for the original actors. A complete joke imo.