Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[609] Guess The Ratings!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Is it just me, or does the burst of flame make one wonder if there was just a mass release of simultaneous flatulence by the dancers.

Well that along with a spark...

:zombies_censored:

2. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can get claustrophobic on planes. The best thing to do is to take a really early flight so that I'm too tired to care about being shoved into a narrow cannister with a bunch of strangers. The last time I flew, I figured it would be a good idea to watch a movie to distract myself. So I chose World War Z. Which doofus at Air Canada thought it would be a good idea to include a movie with a plane crash in it as one of the in-flight selections? I'm flying somewhere next month, and plan to take a book with me -- some book where characters stay on the ground.

Since our flight to Micronesia is leaving from the U.S., it looks like I'm coming to see you. How much poutine do you think I can smuggle across the border in my purse? ;)

3. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

I like to aim high...15.27. Happy Walking Dead Day!

4. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Depends on the purse i suppose... 2 litres? =)

5. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Well, look at you with your metric measurements. Pretty soon, you'll be drinking bagged milk! :)

Maybe you should come to visit me. Today would be a good day to take a trip to Canada. It's warmed up to a balmy -10 Celsius (-14 with the windchill), the nicest it's been all weekend.

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Damn, so you'd be wearing non revealing attire then?

7. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Yesterday it was less than -20, so like -30 something with windchill, I lost track. (I guess it was the same for you?) Last night to walk the dog I wore my Baffin Arctic-rated snow boots, Canadian Tire knee-high thermal socks, knee-length down parka with the hood up, an infinity scarf wrapped around my neck and pulled over my nose, and thermal gloves. The only skin exposed was around my eyes. The dog and I got two blocks up the street before I lost feeling in my fingers. By three blocks, I was involuntarily crying because I was so cold, but I couldn't feel my face, so the only way I knew I was crying was because my eyelashes started to freeze together. I have never been so happy to see a dog poop in all my life.

8. Neuropyramidal

Its basically the same here, with about a foot of snow on the ground. I made the mistake of walking my dog too far from the house last night, and the ground got too cold for her feet, and she stopped and fell over on her side so she was lying on her jacket. I had to carry her back to the house. Shih Tzus definitely couldn't exist without humans. :p

9. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I thought you might appreciate the conversion! 20 F here today and light snow. That's what -6 C? Minnesota isnt much different than you folks have to deal with, eh? =D

10. Laurieellen

I can't tell you how many times I've carried my Shih Tzu home on a walk. In good weather. As for the weather in NJ it's a warm 6 F here today, -10 F tonight.

11. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Overcast and around 66 degrees (F) and I am shivering - do not know how you snow bunnies do it!

12. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

I keep the thermostat at 69 :zombies_lol:

13. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Boy do i ever miss this thread. I am going to go high for this one. Guessing 15.62 Million. And @Dnae, i have a bottle of wine chilling for the premiere and live reaction thread.....we can continue our weekly dates : )

#33 Apollonia, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  14. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Aww...poor doggie. My dog is part Jack Russell terrier and part somethingorother white and fluffy, and does not seem to feel the cold at all when he's excited about walking. He has a jacket, but doesn't like to wear it. He was just fine walking in -30 C weather, and was disappointed in me that we came back so soon. He also refuses to wear boots, though, so when he gets salt in his paws he does the falling down thing, many times in the middle of an intersection.

15. Laurieellen

I'll be home at 9:30 and will be drinking wine at the pub down the street until 10:55. I'm not checking my phone at all! Lol

16. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

Ohhh...somehow I thought you were from somewhere warmer. Well, then, I guess it doesn't matter where we meet. We'll have to do it bundled up, or wait until the spring thaw. ;)

Yeah, my thermostat is set at 70 (because in Canada things can be in imperial or metric, or both, depending on what they are, lol). There is no point in turning it up any higher, because yesterday my radiators were on constantly, all day, super friggin' hot just to maintain a semi-comfortable temperature. Last night I was watching TV in a fuzzy robe and a blanket on top. :(

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Sounds comfy though, count me in!

18. Neuropyramidal

Katie loves wearing her coat. Its a great big thick thing that makes her look like a tiny eskimo, and when she sees me walking over with it, he lifts her paw to put it through the arm hole.

19. Cavedeth

Cavedeth Member

Awwww adorable!

20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Like an idiot I forgot to get my bottle of wine while at the store today....grrrrrrr, BUT I did buy a new computer....and this next part is a glimpse into the depths of my obsession.....strictly based on my need to have a more reliable source of data input for the live reaction thread. I NEED THERAPY!!!