Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

609 No Way Out Show Some Love and Praise

Discussion in 'Episode 609 - No Way Out' started by Dnae, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

Yes ! Olivia and he led the way !

2. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

WELCOME ! Nice 1st post ! This site is addictive because 90% of the posters are smart and non A-H's. Fans from all over the world !

3. Hippychick

Hippychick New Member

I do indeed!! How can anyone not love a little bit of Fred & Ginger? :) I must admit, I picked that clip more for the song tho! - Thank you for your link!

4. Hedwig

Hedwig Well-Known Member

Ahh! I FINALLY just watched No Way Out! Although there were a few things I could pick apart, I am sure these subjects have all been pointed out many times already, so I won't even bother. For the most part I LOVED this episode! My hubby has been out of town for a month and just got home last night so we were friggen pumped to watch it together. I was just like OH MY GOD OH MY GOD Sh*t is going to hit the fan. And it sure did! I was so happy they were true to the comics in the Jessie, Sam scene, that was sooooo intense, and then Carl getting his eye shot out was done so well too. And Rick going all RMFG, and then everyone helping and the whole town coming together.... just wow. It was a super powerful episode, and insanley intense. I have to admit I had to turn it off last night part way through just to absorb the whole Carl/Jessie/Sam scene, it was so nuts. Then we finished the episode this morning and re watched that particular scene, because man, it was nuts. I loved it and thought it was done really well. I felt so bad for Rick watching Jessie get ripped apart and then seeing Carl get shot. Wow. That guy is constantly just getting put through hell and back. And FG stepping up was great to see, I'm so glad that since they didn't kill him off he has finally redeemed himself. And the wolf and Denise, Rosita kicked some ass. It was just all around pretty effin sweet.
    But my heart goes to to Rick and Michonne, poor Carl. That scene sure hits you hard in the feels even when you know its coming, because I do love that kid.
    Alright that was a total ramble but I had to get it out :zombies_lol:

SO PUMPED its finally back on air, it was worth the wait. Now I get to watch the next episode tonight and I will be caught up with everyone, yay.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am with you on that one....I love the character of Carl!

And happy forum anniversary to you - one year ago this month you joined us!