Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[611] Complaint and Criticisms!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

hahaha if I would've known all the fake complaint posters would be posting so many complaints about complaints about the fake complaints I would've posted a complaint about the fake complaints way sooner lmao

2. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

I know you love me the most, Hooker <3

3. VickGrimes

You should have posted your complaint sooner. Lazy writing.

4. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

I think one thing we've learned about Rick is he's a killer not a fighter. Lol that was actually the best I've seen him do

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

"If your ears are burning, it means people are talking about you. Generally, what they're saying is: 'he's on fire!'" -Jimmy Carr

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

All three of you suck and I hate you.

7. VickGrimes

If Hooker was on fire and I had a glass of water, I would drink it.

And I wish I could give you more than one dislike at a time <3

8. BatmansHooker

BatmansHooker Well-Known Member

Who do you think you are?

You get a dislike, and you get a dislike -- EVERYBODY GETS A DISLIKE

I'll light myself on fire to test this.

9. VickGrimes

Did I stutter?

Yes, let's! Maybe Jesse James will offer to lick you head to toe?

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I can't believe there are people out there who think my super-serious complaints about the pre-show complaints are meant to be satirical. From now on I am going to be super-duper-serious.

ETA:
    No worries, mate. There are way more people who enjoy the joke complaints than those who find them annoying.

I will add that my first two posts in this thread got green bars, and received likes from people who think I'm being serious and people who think I'm being satirical. That tickles me to no end.

#50 westwingnut, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  11. sam12six

sam12six Member

I think the issue is that this thread was theoretically instituted for people like myself who always feel obliged to air our criticisms. The reason, I think, was to keep us from infecting the entire forum with those criticisms and butt hurting the people who think Daryl's using a zombie to block automatic weapon fire is pure awesome and not pure bullshit.

I guess, for some people, having a thread where you can go to keep complaints somewhat quarantined and seeing the first two pages of it full of people making fun of anyone who's going to seriously post in the thread is annoying. Imagine if the praise thread started with 2 pages of people saying, "Rick is good looking" "Zombies are dangerous" "I like mullets" when you were planning to post that you thought Rick looked good as he watched a zombie eat Eugene, but it was a shame about his hair getting eaten.

It's not the consensus. Like every other "issue" on the Internet, it's probably a couple of people who take things way too seriously.

This is the right attitude. I'm a forum junkie and have forums where I have tons of likes and those where I have tons of dislikes. Neither have caused my paycheck to be bigger or smaller, sex to feel better or worse or had any other impact on my actual life.

LOL. Too true. If Michonne hadn't stepped and effortlessly shoved that lady to the ground with one hand, she'd STILL be kicking Rick's ass.

Y'gotta admit, though, he's awesome at capitalizing on the opportunity when someone grabs or otherwise distracts his opponent.

12. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

What irritated me the most was after they magically got stuck in a big chuckhole (that didn't make them bounce out of their seats) right at the gate of the Hilltop, they all leave the rv and *leave the door wide open*!! How many times have they walked in unsuspecting on a walker? Don't you think by now at least one of them would have the sense to shut the rv door?

Oh, yeah, and the guy that got his throat slit. Later on they showed his wife still hovering over his body. Good thing those Hilltop people don't turn into walkers when they die or anything. That might make doing something like that dangerous.

13. VickGrimes

I agree, I'm here to talk about the show while having fun but I don't take any of what goes on around here too seriously. Sometimes I'll have in depth discussions about the minutiae of an episode but sometimes I'll just post something dumb. Like, really dumb. And annoy people with my love for Rick (nice signature btw :p). But that's okay, we don't all have to agree and not everyone is going to find the same things funny. Life goes on.

14. sam12six

sam12six Member

I didn't even think about his not turning. When they showed out the window that she was still sitting in cowgirl position on the corpse hours later, I was just wondering whether she was planning to stay there until someone put her down.

15. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

Okay first let me start out with the actor they got to play Gregory (the creepy post apocalyptic inn keeper) is great because everyone watching with me hates him already.

Maggie's accent was all over the place again but at least she stood up to Gregory once he was acting like his stab wound so horrible.

The guards at hilltop are 100% worthless with their little spears. What do they throw them? Do they have like a pile of them up there or something? I'm extremely unclear as to what their purpose is.

Why did Rick drive the RV into the grand canyon of pot holes and not once even comment on the fact that they were literally feet away from their destination? I mean you would think he would have said something when he saw the giant wall in the distance like is that it, or looks like we're here, or maybe used the slightest hint of caution?

The apocalypse comes equipped with a sonogram machine that is capable of printing out a pictures? That's awful convenient...

The foreshadowing in the episode was so thick you could cut it with a knife. They might as well have put a flashing neon sign up that said "Abraham is going to die!"

Did anyone else notice Daryl giving come hither eyes to Jesus? I smell a bromance coming! Maybe a little Brokeback Hilltop?

16. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I don't know about the eyes thing but that little convo between Abraham and Daryl did portend some romance with Daryl. This place was really hopping back in the Bethyl days. Maybe lightning can strike twice with Jesyl.

17. Duce000

Duce000 Active Member

Well last week I think I was the 1st to actually say something about them so let me explain how i feel.

#1. It doesn't upset me or cost me to lose any sleep.

But I actually thought they were kinda funny at 1st cus it was so many ppl who came to complain about the show that didn't really have good arguments. Like ppl would complain just cus the show didn't do something they wanted it to do or they would call EVERYTHING lazy writing or blah blah just cus they didn't like what happened or cus they wouldn't have done the same in that situation. So at 1st it was funny seeing ppl making light of the complaints.

But every joke has a limit and once u overuse it to the extent it has been used its like ok enough is enough. Now idk how old most of the ppl on here are so maybe the ppl who do them are a bunch of 13 year olds and that makes sense cus that's what teens do. But my complaint about them was simply from how overused their "jokes" have gotten. But I doubt any1 who doesn't like it or finds it annoying or anything like that loses any sleep over it or it effects their actual lives. Same as I doubt the ppl who do it will stop or lose any sleep if ppl don't like it. But that's just my 2 cents

18. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Someone else pointed out that they would have been much more effective holding unloaded assault rifles. Rick's group or anyone else wouldn't have known they were unloaded, and it would give them much more pause than the spears.

19. hcopenhagenh

hcopenhagenh Active Member

This is a complaints thread. This show is going down hill fast.

Sorry that we don't put on our Fan Boy Glasses just because we like (or used to like) the show.

20. JMac

JMac Member

All of this above^ agreed! Shortcuts, shortcuts and more shortcuts! Then when the RV is magically out of the chuckhole and getting loaded with food, no mud!! No mud whatsoever on the wheels or anything! Or any of them... Like there's also an rv wash at hilltop! The only other shortcut that bugged me besides all that are mentioned was Maggie's ultrasound. That picture is from 4-6 weeks of pregnancy. Like when you find out. How long was time jump suppose to be? I was under the assumption it was a month or two.. Which would put her around 3 months. Not 4-6 weeks. I'm not a doctor tho. But this kinda irked me too.