Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[611] Complaint and Criticisms!!!

Discussion in 'Episode 611 - Knots Untie' started by Neuropyramidal, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

As opposed to Andrea hovering over her dead sister for hours? Then letting her reanimate and pull her head down and almost chomp on her before blowing her brains out only inches away from her own face, ensuring some of the cloud of blood and brain tissue got into her eyes, nose, and mouth? I found that one a lot more annoying.

#61 Kilroy was here, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The food itself bothered me a bit. Giving them buckets of vegetables? Great for a few days, but not a long-term solution if you're feeding 50 people, and that was HALF of what they had? Sounds like Hilltop is starving too, or they're about to be. Hopefully there is a lot that they are going to be giving/getting later we didn't see.

Personally, I'd rather get some seeds, etc., so we could grow our own food and not be dependent on them for continued supplies. If we're out there dying for each meal, sooner or later it's going to look like we got the short end of the stick.

LOL the mud. I used to chuckle about the sparkling Hyundai, back when they were sponsors. I'm still surprised they use some rickety rv instead of finding something newer and reliable. I wouldn't want to trust my life in a ZA to something you have to have the hood up on all the time.

The U/S was kind of hokey (ok, very hokey), but that scene brings back good memories for me and probably a lot of other people. Eh, I've got to cut them some slack sometimes. Sometimes you just don't care. :)

3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I'd forgotten about that, and given how quickly people seem to reanimate, I'd also forgotten how slowly it has happened before. The walker was probably waiting for nightfall to let itself arise, thus being able to kill more people in the dark and confusion.

4. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

the ultra sounds done early on are usually internal ones so they are able to get an image, she had an external one, which would mean she was farther along than a month or so, so she would be 3 months or more. So I would buy what they showed.

5. sam12six

sam12six Member

Maybe the normal zombies only take a few minutes to reanimate, but teleporters take much more time...

6. Adam Poole

Adam Poole Member

That scene shows them loading up the last of the items onto the RV before leaving. They got more than just what carried on the last load. In the scene where they are looking at the sonogram you can see boxes in the back of the RV with supplies. I can see some pickled items in jars for example. All the other boxes don't allow you to see what's inside. I think its safe to say that they got a good haul that will be the saving grace for Alexandria when they get back.

7. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Definitely jumped the gun a little in my response after originally reading your first sentence in that post :zombies_lol:

Once I went back and re-read I realized the good-hearted nature of your post immediately. Kudos on your posts by the way. I think it's hilarious that you're confusing both sides. The power of interpretation. For a good while as a lurker I had to re-read your posts the most for context :zombies_lol:

8. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Of course. I try to keep my fake complaints original week to week, but you've raised a valid point about search issues within the thread, especially if there are many other posters participating in this past the second page. To an extant, I can see this tradition as trolling, but I was of the ilk that got a good laugh about each fake complaint, especially if they were ridiculous.

I'll keep it up every now and then. Since I am new here and only post on this forum for my TWD fix, I figure I ask if the forum culture was shifting in this particular thread. Also, It felt weird that I hadn't seen as many fake complaints as before, so that somewhat motivated my curiosity as well.

Also, I am not sure who to multi-quote others, but I'll use this post to give some quick shout outs to @VickGrimes and @HondaS2kXD for their responses and giving me a good chuckle with their back & forth dislike love.

#68 GrungeMan, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  9. JMac

JMac Member

Ok I get that.. It seems like their time jump was more around 3 months than a month... But still. I am not a mother, nor a doctor so I have kind of limited knowledge but I did work at a ob clinic for a lil over a year and if I remember right, at 3 months it is more than just a bean? I loved the scene of them handing it around, don't get me wrong- loved it, but just thot the ultrasound didn't match the time she is suppose to pregnant. So maybe I am wrong... Which I have been before, they never really did tell us how long the time jump was.. So this is all assumption. I saw someone comment on it too during the live thread so that's what originally caught my attention, or I probably would of over looked it.. I can let it go.

The mud tho- I can't let go of.

All of of these lil shortcuts I am finding harder and harder to let go of...

10. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

they said 2 months on TTD, and you would figure she'd be 3 weeks to know she is pregnant. And sonograms have made leaps and bounds in just a decade on what you can make out, so if it was an older machine, you wouldn't see as much as a new one.
    As for the mud, maybe Rick had other things he was looking at (Michonne) lol. Who would notice a mud hole the morning after the first night with Michonne? I think one of the most unbelievable things on TWD is the trajectory of the bullets.

11. UndeadMauldo

UndeadMauldo Member

Go **** yourself.

12. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

Ha, ha, ha, ha! This is just too funny. I would only add that I think Judith will never learn to walk because her legs have to be withered and weak from being carried everywhere for two years as a pretend-infant long beyond her infancy.

And, will have a "stick-off" between Morgan and the guy with the stick-spear at Hilltop? Morgan doing the aikido moves with the stick and stick-spear guy doing caveman stick-it-to-you?

Will they go into Negan's compound blind and over-confident or will they have good enough sense to scout it out first and come up with a military strategy?