Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[612] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Whare iz Neagan? Hez die? How stoped!

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

No joke complaints, please. Only super-duper serious ones.

3. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

That Carol/Tobin thing came out of nowhere. I kind of like the lack of romance on this show but when it does show up there's usually some sort of build up. The stuff tonight felt really forced.

4. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Absolutely loved this episode. This isn't really a gripe but I wonder if they looked too much like a trained military unit.

5. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

My man asks for serious complaints, uses the phrase "super-duper". :Grin:

6. sam12six

sam12six Member

I don't care either way as far as romance goes. I can live with it and can live without it. TWD though, does it pretty poorly (and it seems someone made the decision that we're going to see someone making out every episode).

I know lots of people were going, "Woohoo!! Richonne!!", during their couch scene, but it looked to me like they accepted the bad take because the two broke out in hysterical laughter on the previous 9 takes and the director just said, "Screw it, at least they didn't laugh out loud that time.".

Abe's romance scenes with Sasha and Rosita are at least as terrible. With Sasha, it's like, "What are you 10 and don't have a friend to give her your "I like U. Do U like me?" note? Then with Rosita, from the start all I've gotten from him is a creeper perv vibe.

So Abe is a creepy pervy 10 year old who beats women and children and clubs people to death with canned goods. I'll give the writers credit for creating a pretty unique character.

7. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Yep. The thing with the romances is that both Rick and Abe had romances with comic characters that are now dead in the tv show (Rick with Andrea and Abe with Holly). If they wanted any type of romance storyline they had to choose a different character. In Rick's situation I think if they were going to give him a romance in the show they should have just kept Jessie alive (Michonne isn't terrible but there was very little, if any, build up leading up to it)

8. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

Wrong. There was plenty leading up to Rick n Michone. Even Carl is fine with it. Thru last season into this one they were drawing closer, remember when she bonded with Carl, or when they arrived at Alexandria and she grabbed Ricks hand. There were plenty of little things like that. I can't believe people are still complaining about it. Duh.

9. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Duh, bruh.

10. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Well, if I don't use "super-duper" some people will think I'm being sarcastic (or tongue-in-cheek or satirical).

And I'm never sarcastic (or tongue-in-cheek or satirical).
    [MENTION=75261]VickGrimes[/MENTION] [MENTION=95531]GrungeMan[/MENTION]

#10 westwingnut, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  11. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

They've been building Richonne since season 3. Just saying.

12. Steppin' Razor

Sooo, whatsup with the Wolves? There are still more out there right, I thought we'd learn more about them. Are we done with them, or has that whole threat just amounted to that one raid? Or what, am I missing something? Cuz now it seems like we've moved on to a new, greater threat.

13. VickGrimes

VickGrimes Well-Known Member

IIRC, I said tongue in cheek.

Also, not enough Rick.

14. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

My sole complaint is Glenn viewing the polaroids of bashed in heads.

Absolutely fantastic scene, but a piece of me died inside because it was the first time I thought

10/10 Foreshadow.

Also, not enough Carl.

15. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I HATE that Carol and Maggie were left outside by themselves. I mean, they were pretty much asking to be killed or kidnapped.

16. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I was going to post something similar about the kiss coming out of left field for me.
    I dont remember them interacting significantly (talking extensively, or flirting etc) in other episodes. Did they and I just wasn't paying attention?

17. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I was just meh about Tobin and Carol kissing. I figure it was just a one-off.

18. mellomsw

mellomsw New Member

I'm glad that Carol has someone outside of the group to connect with. That Carol/Daryl fantasy always felt wrong to me. It did seem to come out of nowhere but it's not totally crazy that she would be attracted to him. Looks like it could be a good thing for her.

19. Deep10ten

Deep10ten New Member

At the end of last nights episode..........

What annoyed me was the carelessness of the entire group walking into what looked like a trap. Basic, send 2 or 3 out, keep the others behind inside the compound. After all they have gone though, you would think they would not make such a rookie mistake. They started out looking like a well trained spec ops team...then end like a bunch of Beetle Baileys.

20. Deep10ten

Deep10ten New Member

Right, I'm thinking the wolves were some how controlled by Neegan.