Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[612] PRAISE it, praise it good!

Discussion in 'Episode 612 - Not Tomorrow Yet' started by Dnae, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Gabriel approaches Negan's man lying in the grass.

[/FONT]Negans man looks up" What do you want"

Gabriel replies.. " [FONT=arial, sans-serif]The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. I will strike down upon thee with turrable vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers... and you will KNOW ... MY NAME AS THE LORD... WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!! "

hahaha... total pulp fiction moment for him... Gabriel just moved up a notch in my book... that puts him at notch 1.[/FONT]

2. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

How do we get those bullet points? Type into Word first? I tried copying the last two posts with bullets in them and couldn't.

3. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

1. Click on "Reply"
    2. Click on "Go advanced"
    3. There are options for bullets up above the text box...
    4. You can number too!
    5. See?

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Duh! I've been here two years and have seen those options before, but it never sank in.

5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The "good people" referring to Rick and Co? If so, I saw it rather differently. If not referring to Rick and Co.....then nevermind. Granted Daryl did not show much expression of remorse (or glee) upon slitting the throat of Happy Birthday Savior and we did not see Michonne's reaction to the stabbing of Ventriloquist Savior but the look of regret, remorse or at the very least a "damn this sucks" was evident in the facial expressions of Rick, Glenn and Aaron with each of their moments of Savior reduction.

#25 Dnae, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  6. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

I know. Sometimes they clip the scene too quickly to show every character's emotions, or reactions, etc.

Overall, the episode was amazing. What everyone has said is so true!

7. Zombiekills

Zombiekills Member

I thoughty it was a good episode. Somewhere 8 out of 10. I wa surprised not many people were in that dome. Not the thousands I had heard about. But it was very silly for Maggie and Carole got capatured.

8. SunnysBF

SunnysBF Member

lmao XD +1

FINALLY, an episode with actual tension. I can't even remember the last time i felt remotely concerned for the well being of the main cast.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

1. So much awesomeness! I have to start with my man Daryl - that tackle was aweome and how he just popped up behind the saviour to kill him. So badass. And very his face when he saw the motorcyle! Very happy to see Daryl so active this episode!
    2. A little sad for Glenn, having to kill. But seeing his struggle, I really felt that he knew it was necessary ehile not losing himself totally.
    3. I dont hate Gabriel too much now.
    4. "Virginia is for lovers" made me laugh right out loud.
    5. The ruse with the walker head, as Gregory.

10. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

They have his bike. That means they have his bow.

11. josephmitchell1

Wow, that was... intense. Very much enjoyed that (though I actually have some negative feedback for a change as well as a whole heap of positive!).

• Rick being told he was "Something else" compared to Negan was a bit of a 'wow' moment, and I wonder if it's going to have any impact on Rick going forward?
    • Carol's opening section was brilliant, I've missed her the last couple of episodes. Her seeming realisation that she's losing her humanity and needs to start listening to Morgan more was a revelation. I loved her and Tobin's little exchanges, and I am glad she's finally got a bit of romance! Tobin couldn't be more different to Ed, he seems lovely from what we've seen of him. Which pretty much definitely means he's a goner once Negan inevitably pops to Alexandria for a visit!
    • The use of music was a nice return to form. I've been watching the first few seasons again recently, and I've realised that I miss the use of songs (with lyrics as opposed to Bear's amazing scores). It's been nice to have them back this season.
    • Steven Yuen and Corey Hawkins were AMAZING, that scene in the Saviours' bedroom was so moving, and they didn't need to say a word. Glenn killing the guy to maintain Heath's innocence for a few minutes longer was amazing. And their faces after the machine gun massacre in the armoury were so emotive. Yuen was this week's MVP in my opinion!
    • Tara and Aaron actually had dialogue, woohoo!
    • I always enjoy seeing characters together who we've rarely/never seen as a pair before. Carol and Rosita's scene was as brilliant as it was too short - McBride and Seratos work well together, they need to have more scenes together.
    • The fact that they had Daryl's bike means that his crossbow is going to be coming back soon, right?
    • Those poor cows haven't got a clue who they've messed with if Carol goes all Furiosa again.
    • And I'm fairly sure that the supply run that Tara and Heath are now on (though I'm sure earlier in the season they said it was Aaron and Tara going, right?!) is just to cover her Maternity leave, but... could it go t**ts up?! Could Heath get Abe's comic death and Tara get kidnapped and turned into one of the wives?! Argh, I just want to know now!

12. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

Great episode. I thought the way Abraham dumped Rosita was really cold, the whole ' i thought you were the only woman in the world' bit was really low.
    Maybe some of Morgan's all life is sacred mentality may rub off on Carol and she may show mercy to some of her captors.
    As for FAther Gabriel, wow, get him, I kick arse for the lord!

13. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

I realized I had forgotten to leave the P&P!

**Loved Carol's opening scene. I think for a few happy weeks she had allowed herself to actually enjoy life a little--making cookies, coming to peace (albeit regretfully) about Sam's death; feeling that they were indeed relatively safe. And then...
    **Eugene's appearance in the doorway--and that incredible t-shirt!;
    **Rosita's strength in choosing to go on the raid in the first place, knowing the group needed her;
    **Glenn sparing Heath the emotional toll that he himself had just incurred;
    **the car scene with Tara "confessing" to Gabriel and Jesus, and both of them--including a clergyman--being only concerned with the love;
    **the well-oiled machine of the group in the raid: I'm a sucker for scenes that show a group working together in ways that make it clear just how connected they all are;
    **and of course...Tarise in the kitchen. I mentioned this elsewhere, but I'm convinced that Denise absolutely loves Tara, but wanted to convey her certainty that Tara would return, that they would have more time. Based on the car convo, I don't know how much if anything Denise knows about Tara's raid on the prison, and that's what had Tara so unsettled. If I'm Denise, I assume Tara's worried about the upcoming raid.

14. iEATdaryl

iEATdaryl New Member

not expected

Hey there,

I was suprised about the end of the episode. The girl talking to Rick, with the radio, i liked that!
    But i did not expected that carol and maggie where kidnapped by those saviors....

I hope carol will save maggie and then of course daryl is gonna save carol !

Apoligize for my english... i am from the netherlands, still learning...

Have a good day!

Bye

15. Infinite Ammo

Infinite Ammo New Member

The suspense and intensity were great in this episode. One of the best!

16. br0k3n

br0k3n Member

Great episode in terms of ramping up the adrenaline!

17. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

Watched the episode yesterday and I have to say that I like the direction the writers choosed, keep the adrenaline on from this arc and adding some changes to the story.

I just wonder how long after Rick & Co. attacked the Saviours can be Negan kept away from the story for the next 3 episodes...

And after the last scene I have a feeling :

honorable mention : Father G definitively started to become a badass !!!