Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[613] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 613 - The Same Boat' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 11, 2016.

1. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

In the comic Hilltop has about 250 people living there, Neagans crew numbered about 150 prior to Rick & Co.'s attack, Alexandria has roughly 50 or so. I don't know that the show will hold true to these numbers but it appears as though they are.

2. Mariuch

Mariuch New Member

250 at hilltop????? :zombies_shocked: What do they live in drawers in the basement? LOL! Didn't look that big!

3. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

I get what you are saying but those are the numbers implied. My biggest question regarding Hilltop is where are they growing all the food? It's obviously not inside the walls...

4. BigBlue

BigBlue Member

How are they holding true to the comics as far as the Hilltop? That place looked like a community of 30-40 at best.

I've got a feeling the show is doing a Bait n Switch with numbers between Hilltop and Negan's group. If the Hilltop actually has 250 members, they sure haven't shown that. The Hilltop was a very small area on the show and showed very few people. Their compound looked to be about 10% of the size of Alexandria.

Does the Hilltop Colony have something to hide? Do they have more compounds?