Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

614 Twice As Far Live Reaction Thread!

Discussion in 'Episode 614 - Twice as Far' started by HondaS2kXD, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Talking Dead finale Gimple, Nicotero and Norman Reedus. No mention of a surprise guest.

2. Mister_Baker

Mister_Baker Member

Oh, you're one of those, ​huh?

3. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

This reminds me of something Jimmy Carr once said:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

Oh god, Carol's rosary and blood. Yikes!

5. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

talk about a turd in the punch bowl... And he only said it the one time too. :(

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

I know! I should strive to be a better obsessed fan. :(

But I was at Toronto Comic-Con, so that gives me a pass from being here on time, right? :)

7. kennyisalive94

kennyisalive94 Well-Known Member

It's all good. I'll admit I took that shit too far. Sorry man. I'll take back the stuff about you crashing your car and going to jail.

Anyway, if it's any consolation, TV Dwight can violently die in the first 5 seconds of next episode. Comic Dwight is a compeltely different story IMO, but I respect that you hate him. One character I do hate is Sherry. She's an utter ****. If it wasn't for her *****-whipping Dwight so much, maybe people would like him more. She litterally *****-whipped him. Like actual whipping. That's why he can't remember her name, the *****-whipping on head brain damage.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I feel ya...I've never been so jealous.

9. Ron Lambert

Ron Lambert Member

Ok Great episode.

Here's my take : ** spoilers... don't read if you haven't seen the episode.

~ Why do they keep all their food in one place?_ I think it would make more strategic sense to set up the food with x2 reserve spots made out of converted attics._ bullets and food should be split up... Who puts all eggs in one basket after zombie apocalypse.

~ The prison... sigh.. morgan.. WHY!!? _ in retrospect, I like his answer about giving rick choices. It also provides accommodations for lesser crimes and the occasional holding facility for prisoners and hostages.

~ Carol, smoking & holding the cross(* the disgusting habit..the cross holding part. ) sigh... carol... grow up. You were justified, and that you did not want to kill them absolves you of being a murderer. Consider the alternative, allow yourself and hilltop and alexandria to be extorted for supplies? NO... they had to die... its not like they were peaceful.

~ Rosita... on the rebound... OH SNAP!!! she's shagging that guy!!? NO way!!!
    Rosie... you can do better!!! oh... rebound nookie...#shaking head.
    _ honestly I can't even remember his name he is so unmemorable. _
    Following rosie around like a puppy.. hahaha.."what are we doing? just tell me.. its good either way?"
    Hahah.... What she is doing you tard is getting some rebound wood because apparently rosie is insecure and has a pathological need to be wanted... well since this is rebound... she is going to be a total besh to this guy... and *calling it now- he will die and she will then admit that she kinda liked him lol...opening the door to Rosie and Eugene!! woop woop!

~ the railroad tracks?_ WTF Daryl? why the aversion to the tracks? I didn't think terminus was that traumatic for him.. this decision caught me off guard... almost as much as rosita taking the tracks solo... mental issues... wanting to push the envelope... she is really taking the abe dumping hard.

~ Eugene reborn!! well almost... he is trying... and Abe is a dick for not recognizing this and allowing him to come into his own.
    Love the bullet idea- the metal head zombie was pretty cool..

~Rosita... " Abe** is just one name in a loooooooooong list of names!? " hahahah no way.. she's admitting the mileage on her cooter is much higher than we would have guessed. hahaha... but really is that a surprise? as hot as she is, she must have been getting chased after since her teen years. 1-2 maybe 3 per year.. for the last 10 years... yea.. that puts her in the triple dozen range for failed relationships of one kind or another... conservative estimate.

~ Abeism.." pickin up a terd by the clean end" Hahahahhaaaa.. that made the episode.
    Awww.. .Abe got dumped by Eugene!!! hahaha... his services are no longer required... ahhahaaaaalolol.

~Denise... seriously!? you just wander off solo? Whyyyy.. it doesn't make sense. I get you want to feel useful.. but you are just stumbling around and too mentally soft to deal with zombies...at least right now.. you need a few near death experiences to forge you into a survivor able to not freak out over a drowned zombie baby... hush now little zombie baby. I was kind of hoping that the zombie baby would piranha out of the water lol. Why this was emotionally devastating for her I don't get... Rosie gets bitch points for her "your not ready" comment.

~Denise?! WHY!! you just wander off from the two?! Twice!!! on one episode?! ohh... annoying bitch... I hope she gets bit for not listening!!! oh she's gonna open the door!!! She got grabbed!! hahahahahh.... Her and Eugene are trying to prove themselves. Ok.. strange way to go about it.. one ticket on the vomit express.. lol. _ Love how told rosita off! haha.

~ NOOOO ****ING WAY!!!!!! Arrow to the EYE!! WTF_!!!!_ OMG!!__!_!_!_! NO OOOoooo I did not see that coming.

~ Dwight.. what an ass..

~Eugene!? Walker bite dwights weinerschnitzel through his jeans?! WTF.. how is that a good plan? And he gets shot... wtf...lucky he only got grazed.

~ Abeism!! " You knew how to bite a dick eugene.. Welcome to stage 2" HAHAHAH LOL hahahahha

~ Carol skipping town? That's just lazy and half assed... #disappointed.
    ~ Next episode is going to be badass.

#309 Ron Lambert, Mar 21, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2016