Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

616 Complaints and Criticism Last Day on Earth

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by HondaS2kXD, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Can you all let me know what your talking about because I am going crazy trying to figure it out.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

LMAO! I can see how confusing this must be. Especially since it's in a whole other thread. lol

WestWingNut took Tony Davis' post of this:

from UndeadWalking.com
    The premiere day of October 23rd was an exciting announcement, but the news of these specials seemed to slip by.
    There will be 2 specials. The first will air on August 14th and it will preview season 7. The second will air on October 16th and it will recap all 6 seasons of The Walking Dead. The date of the second special makes the October 23rd premiere date make more sense. It will be aired on the Sunday between the Fear the Walking Dead finale and The Walking Dead premiere.
    The Walking Dead Season 7 Preview Special will air the Sunday before the return ofFear the Walking Dead on August 14. It will be hosted by Chris Hardwick and include exclusive interviews with the cast and executive producers as well as behind-the-scenes moments.Guests for thisTalking Dead style special have yet to be announced.
    The recap special doesn’t have a title or much information to report yet, but is expected to be a review of all 6 seasons of The Walking Dead.

and subtly changed it to this:

from UndeadWalking.com
    The premiere day of October 23rd was an exciting announcement, but the news of these specials seemed to slip by.

There will be 2 specials. The first will air on August 14th and it will preview season 7. The second will air on October 16th and it will recap all 6 seasons ofThe Walking Dead, followed by the extended, "director's cut" version of the season 6 finale showing the identity of Negan's victim(s). The date of the second special makes the October 23rd premiere date make more sense. It will be aired on the Sunday between the Fear the Walking Dead finale and The Walking Dead premiere.
    The Walking Dead Season 7 Preview Special will air the Sunday before the return ofFear the Walking Dead on August 14. It will be hosted by Chris Hardwick and include exclusive interviews with the cast and executive producers as well as behind-the-scenes moments.Guests for this Talking Dead style special have yet to be announced.
    The recap special doesn’t have a title or much information to report yet, but is expected to be a review of all 6 seasons of The Walking Dead.

this thread:

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f36/two-specials-airing-amc-156632.html

3. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Dang, I didn't realize that I used bold font. I still have to work on that subtly thingy.

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

... ;)