Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[616] Rate The Damn Dungheap!!

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 1, 2016.

?

Rate it immediately.

1. 10

17 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. 9

15 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. 8

22 vote(s)
    15.1%
  4. 7

8 vote(s)
    5.5%
  5. 6

11 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. 5

12 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. 4

12 vote(s)
    8.2%
  8. After watching this, I wish it was TWD's last day on earth.

25 vote(s)
    17.1%
  9. 2

9 vote(s)
    6.2%
  10. After watching this, I wish it was MY last day on earth.

15 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rate it today, its the last day on earth.

2. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

This is the worst last day on Earth ever. It's April Fools Day, aka the most annoying day of the year on the internet.

0/10 worst last day on earth ever.

3. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I have my complaints about season six, but the season finale was terrifying! A perfect 10.

4. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

I just knew they were going to cliffhanger it, so was expecting it and prepared my brain, no shock here. I really liked it, LOVED the intensity of the last scenes. I liked it, and gave it a 9.... Totally freaked out in the last moments.

5. SStark

SStark Active Member

Everything up until the last thirty seconds were nearly flawless.

Negan's introduction was everything I hoped it would be, except for right at the end.

10/10 for the first 1:29:30. 0/10 for the last :30.

6/10; S7's premier better be fantastic.

6. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

9. I wouldn't have gone with the cliffhanger, personally. But everything except for those 30 seconds was fantastic.

7. TROR

TROR Member

I'm pirating the show from now on just so it doesn't get my viewership. They f***ed up with this episode.

8. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

The consensus is that the episode was top notch except for the cop out cliffhanger.

I agree, this episode except for the end was honestly very thrilling, emotionally touching and low-key scary. However, it's not like this episode had any other purpose but to showcase the final scene. Yes, the Morgan / Carol scenes were awesome and well told, but they can't save it.

I rate the episode a 0/10 overall, regardless. Such a disappointment

9. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

10. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

11. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I hated the way they ended it. Havent decided how low to score it yet. Will sleep on it.

12. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Really a fantastic episode ruined by the failure to show who got killed. But the first 89 minutes and 50 seconds were great.

13. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

I loved this episode up until the end! I don't know what to rate it now because I'm so upset on the ending...i just thought different and my hype faded away with that cliffhanger... :(

14. WalkerHill

WalkerHill Active Member

15. Robert Kirkman

6/10

Sloppy writing and sloppy presentation. it was basically Rick and the group driving around to meet, what should have been, totally expected roadblocks. I mean, Abe is a f*cking vet, he would have known that they were being surrounded and yet he didn't say anything about the possibility. Instead they just kept headin' on down the road while they're being f*cking followed by hundreds of people. Only a complete idiot would ever do something as stupid as what the group did tonight. Any logical person would have stopped and realized they were being blocked in, and yet it was Eugene of all people that said it last minute only to somehow get captured by Magic!Saviors without any showing of how or why it happened.

And their reason for going on this joy-ride for an entire day? A no-more than four month pregnant woman was suddenly ill with some unnamed pregnancy-related sickness, as if she was going to die from it... which death-risks for pregnancy complications at this stage are almost 0 for the mother. Yes the baby was clearly in distress but Maggie would have miscarried and the group wouldn't be in the situation they are now. Whatever the hell Maggie is sick with it really doesn't matter at this point, she's having blood problems and sick as f*ck which probably means she needs a blood transfusion or some sh*t like that and anything related to blood problems (which Maggie is clearly dealing with) would kill her baby anyway. Basically, Maggie lost the baby the moment she started to be in pain so Rick running around with the group was f*cking pointless as all hell.

This was by far the worst episode I've seen in the entire show. Negan's performance was OK, I was far more scared when I listened to the soundbite of the last 11 minutes. Rick's performance was harrowingly good, Andy is always amazing when sh*t goes wrong... even as I was hoping the episode wasn't going to be a cliffhanger, I felt strangely satisfied with how terrified and overwhelmed Rick was. Everything else just faded in the background.

I mean, where the hell was Carol? :^) She hasn't been around for the last few episodes and it's such a let down.

16. Intothemorgue

Intothemorgue Member

Everyone keep voting to show AMC they ****ed up.

17. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

[​IMG]

Except the 6/10. Easily a 0.

18. Robert Kirkman

After I wrote my post I wanted to rate it 0, as well. But Andy's performance deserved a 6 all by itself. Had Andy not have been so good, it would have been -1.

19. WalkerHill

WalkerHill Active Member

For what this episode could've been and should've been, I agree. I also agree that the audio was better. I hated the audio already because of the cliffhanger, but I won't deny that it was very intense, and the crunching and screams were good. I don't think I heard those in the show, and to be honest, I couldn't even really focus on the scene for some reason. It didn't keep my attention. The audio did, though. But yeah, Andrew Lincoln was terrific. So. Woo.

20. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Ok, fair enough. Also, pretty sure the great acting is the only reason people watch anymore, despite the writers ruining many of their characters and making them out to be the world's biggest idiots, which - in well-written ZA TV show - they wouldn't be. As you said, driving to spot after spot and thinking the next one won't be blocked/they aren't trapping themselves is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever written by any human(s) in the history of writing.

If the audience hadn't already fallen into the abyss of TWD curiosity/interest upon first watching the show, they'd probably not jump in knowing what they know now. But yes, Andy's acting has, by contrast, only gotten stronger. These buffoon show-runners/ruiners don't deserve the talent that's made the show what it is, nor the fan-base what it is. They (AMC morons/Gimple) should make zero dollars and the pay the crew/cast/horses (with extra hay) exponentially instead.

I mean, sh*t. An eight-year-old could adapt a story more coherently.

#20 AnnieOakley, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016