Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6x07 Criticism and Complaints!

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

This episode made me lactose intolerant, and now for some reason I have to use a doughnut pillow.

2. daryldixon

daryldixon Member

Absolutely sick and tired of the lack of Jedi Master T-Dog this season. We last saw him in Morgan's bottle episode which was great because we got to see our boy T-Dog teaching Morgan the ways of the force but before that he's been gone for quite a while.

It's time to get your head out of your ass, Gimple. Next week is the mid-season finale -- We better see more Jedi Master T-Dog or else this will be the last episode I watch. I swear to it.

Also, I didn't expect Eugene to shower with Tabitha. Talk about out of nowhere. Geez. What's with the writers this season?

3. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

So that's it? Glenn used his massive shit powers and propelled himself out of the cluster**** of walkers and back into Alexandria?

4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

Right? This was right after they showed a ten minute montage of him engineering a sex doll from scrap. I get that Eugene is upset Tara is taken, but there are better ways to show this.

5. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

It was weird when Deanna put that patch over one eye and shot up all the remaining Alexandrians. Definitely did not see that coming.

6. TheWalkingHorn

TheWalkingHorn Well-Known Member

The episode was spoiled for me and I didn't even go into a spoiler thread. :|

7. Stuartino

Stuartino Member

Having all the Alexandrian women fall under Abe's machismo and set up an extensive ZA harem while the ASZ was besieged by the giant horde, was incredible. Go Abraham! He's bringing sexy back.

8. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

What's with all the complaints from these whiny liberals?

Now pardon me while I go sacrifice myself.

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

and find yourself a pretty little female goat.

10. GuitarlCarl

GuitarlCarl Member

I can't believe I read all this craparoni. I hope it's a slap against all the little peckerwoods who complain about everything Dead. Cuz you all are a sic bag of fux...

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Did they really have to do the whole episode with helium voices?

12. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Excuse me while I throw delicious cheerios at the screen.

13. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Posting a complaint before the show airs about the complaints posted before the show airs? That's some serious zen there.

14. tyc94

tyc94 Well-Known Member

I hate how this episode doesn't start for another 7 minutes

15. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Complaintception.

16. thevid286

thevid286 New Member

GLENN CAN'T BE ALIVE RIGHT NOW
    First of all, in the crawling down the dumpster scene, Glenn's head is pointed towards the dumpster. He fell from the dumpster, and his head was directed AWAY from the dumpster.
    Second, he was screaming when they were eating Nicholas. Walkers are drawn by noise. If he was screaming, he was making noise. Walkers should have noticed him.
    Third, human blood is not walker camouflage. I really think that walker guts are walker camo. This is proven when Glenn was noticed by walkers, even covered in blood, while under the dumpster.

17. JMac

JMac Member

I guess they ran out of idea on what to do with Glenn. Of course bring him back the most lame way possible. They didn't even blink with that story, they just paused it. Trolled everyone, then he's back and thirsty. Wow. I don't even know why I am complaining about this.

Second tobin. How did he he get back? Five episodes ago it was like where the heck is tobins crew? Oh yeah. He's right here ready to help build stuff.
    Third, I am not an engineer. Nor close to one but how does a tower pretty much 95% intact collapse on its side? How does it get pulled from its foundation like that? Cause all I saw was a few board popping in the middle like it was being torn apart, so shouldn't it of collapsed on itself?
    Fourth- why even let Ron have a gun, to get use to having one? Is no one gonna ask his mom. Or did we forgot that he was crazy?
    Fifth, Olivia, do you do anything?

18. thevid286

thevid286 New Member

I agree with the idiotic Glenn ideas.

For the collapsing house, I also think it doesn't make sense.
    If the reason for it falling down is the force of walkers pushing towards it, the building should have fallen the other way. Why? Because if the front part of the building is being torn by walkers, that side weakens, and therefore the building should fall towards the weak side of the building.
    Also, based on my basic knowledge, houses have metal braces in their walls. I don't see a single reason how walkers can damage this bracing without damaging their selves.

19. Dyson

Dyson Member

The Wolves truck went through the tower and hit the fence. So the base was clipped out. Its the way I took it at least.

Only complaint. Its comical how Talking Dead is trying to play it off like they didn't totally blow that he was alive three weeks ago... LOL .... schmucks

20. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Well, Judith is still alive. So, there's that.