Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6x07 Criticism and Complaints!

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2015.

1. ella_k

ella_k Member

x100

2. ella_k

ella_k Member

There were so many things they could have done to redirect the walkers (like borrow Enid`s kitchen timer) or kill them...but I guess they had to sit tight and be "quiet" :)

3. TWDBostonGal

TWDBostonGal Member

TWD jumped the shark when they had Glenn go under the dumpster. Classic Bobby in the shower move. It hurt the credibility of the show. And the Rick/Jessie story line is a joke. Just because it's in the comic doesn't mean they have to do it.

And where would you get helium 2 years into the ZA?

4. TGO

TGO Well-Known Member

While I agree with you on the Glenn fiasco, I really don't see the problem with Rick and Jessie. He's still going through the motions of mourning for Lori in a way and this plays into that. Regardless of the relationship they're building, I seriously doubt they're going to go any further considering the upcoming comic scene.

5. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

That is a bit how it feels right now! And sure! They are hardened and veterans or whatever of the apocalypse land. But they act so callous and careless, the Rick gang right now.

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Oh god this indeed. x1000. They are so experienced now, yet they cannot do basic stuff that people would start doing some weeks into the apocalypse or maybe months. If they want the zombies to get inside, atleast fill up the fence every day with new, like at the prison but times ten or so. To show that even if they do this, they fill up. Now they just rely on outside help from Daryl, Sasha and good old Abraham. Which they do not even know if they live.

7. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

I can see where a tank of helium might survive - could've fallen off a truck at some point; what bothers me more is, where did Tina, the girl with diabetes in the previous episode, get such a fantasticly-coiffed, straight-out-of-the-salon haircut? I mean, even if someone could cut hair that nicely, who would bother at this stage? Just a quick hack with scissors would do.

All of my complaints aside though, I see them as pretty minor. Still a fantastic show.

8. Moor-Angol

Moor-Angol Member

in the same place you can find insuline ;)

9. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

The hair doesn't bother me at all. They came from a stable community, and with that safety would come boredom and too much time to think which could lead to anxiety. Getting a few girls together and getting haircuts and talking seems pretty therapeutic. That IMO would be much healthier than going in your bathroom and doing a Shane.

• Like Like x 1
  10. CarlsEye

CarlsEye Member

At a party store. Helium is a stable gas and no one will be raiding the party store in the apocalypse so I could see them finding one to use.