Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

6x07 Rate the episode

Discussion in 'Episode 607 - Heads Up' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 20, 2015.

?

Rate the dog gone thing!

1. 10

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  2. 9

24 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. 8

22 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. 7

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  5. 6

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. 5

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  8. 3

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  9. I took my head out of my arse for this?

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  10. 1

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

I gave it 10 green balloons because we got Glenn back at the beginning and we got Carol getting down to business with Morgan at the end.

I enjoyed Enid more this episode than any other. Glenn got through her attitude and fear very nicely. I'm rooting for Tobin now, and I liked that Spencer made a brave attempt to help, even though he was a doof. I liked Rosita's philosophy to not fear dying. That was good for her whole group to think about. I didn't like that she was nasty enough to make Eugene leave the trainees. Every able body needs to learn how to use weapons, and if she had been a better teacher he could have heard and stayed.

I loved the series of shots of people noticing the green balloons in the sky. I wish Maggie could have enjoyed it for more than a minute before the wall segment collapsed.

I know this episode is not really a 10, but I am that happy that Glenn is back.

2. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

8 for me. Generally good but Glenn's unrealistic escape spoiled it somewhat...

3. jdawg011

jdawg011 Member

Not to keen on it. Everyone seems to love this one for some reason. It felt slow, and pretty inconsistent. Walkers all leaving Glenn in a short time and suddenly the town is almost deserted. Glenn didn't use the trick that would have made for an easy escape: covering himself in zombie guts. As one of the smarter characters, I'd honestly think better of him, but I'm glad he's alive still.

The rest of the episode was ok, nothing amazing. The character development that everyone is talking about seems pretty hogwash to me. All we saw was a little more of Enid, and maybe some Deniese getting her sh** together. Hopefully Carol can kill the prisoner before he kills a bunch of people in the craziness following the tower falling, or Morgan is going to feel horrible.

4. Nachtbringer

Nachtbringer Member