Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

7-3 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by Tony Davis, Oct 30, 2016.

1. BulletofBullets

BulletofBullets Active Member

I thought that the walker was going to maneuver itself off of the post somehow, showing that they're getting stronger. That didn't happen though, so I guess they're still just mindless idiots!

2. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I noticed Dwight watching the walker as well and was wondering if it was someone he knew. There is definitely something about that walker that has his thoughts. I will be curious to see if it was a family meme bet or like it was stated earlier someone he couldn't save from Negan. All in all looks to be a great episode.

3. bassetluv

bassetluv Active Member

Here's my theory (may be repeating others): Dwight was looking at the walker - who, to me, somewhat resembled Dwight - and saw himself. Trapped. Trying to get free. Being held back. I think that's how he sees himself under Negan's rule, even if he doesn't yet realize it.

By the end of this season I think that we will see Carol, Morgan, a fully (physically) recovered Maggie, Daryl, and Dwight all playing a role in the downfall of Negan. Rick may or may not ultimately be the one to kill Negan, but I suspect that honour may - and should - belong to Maggie...at least to finish him off.

Who knows, maybe Dwight will have a complete turnaround and become a member of the group...though again, I doubt it. I suspect he'll die trying to help take Negan out, not dissimilar to the way that Merle attempted to end the Governor's reign of terror.

4. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

I like your theory bassetluv and seems quite possible.