Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

7-8 Promos and Sneak Peeks

Discussion in 'Episode 708 - Hearts Still Beating' started by Tony Davis, Dec 4, 2016.

1. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Oh boy, you know it can't be good with Rick crying like that. He doesn't do much of that unless it's pretty bad.

Either Lucille went into action or something just as bad...

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

This is why I am skeered!

3. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

I feel like I'm going to need to consume copious amounts of alcohol throughout this episode...

LOVE, though, the Negan-as-a-dinner-guest pic, and it IS spaghetti pictured there isn't it?

4. M3O

M3O Member

Perhaps Rick cries because he finds out Negan made Carl cry or something? I mean, I can't see him crying about "wait til you see what I did with your son!" - I hope they have that fist fight. So I'm not sure what else he'd be crying about? but it make me a sad

5. M3O

M3O Member

1) Rick is crying because he was reminded of Hershel's Spaghetti Tuesdays on Wednesdays and now he's nostalgic and depressed.

2) That's the only good shot of JDM without his facial hair. Personally I think he/Negan looks better with the facial hair but maybe the full episode will change my mind.

6. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

Negan looks happier than a pig in shit in that scene too, he is grinning from ear to ear, it's like Christmas for him there.

7. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Just a guess from reading other posts but I am thinking Rick crying has something to do with Olivia.