Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[701] Complaints and Criticisms!

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 19, 2016.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Tempted to break out the popcorn now.

2. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I'm Amish. Our years have 22 months.

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

*slowly blinking*

So, within the last couple of pages, I have indirectly been called both a sociopath (for not freaking out at the premiere and vowing never to watch again) and insane (for adoring Negan as a character).

Cool. It's fun to randomly insult entire groups of people when your argument is with only one or two people. Thumbs up on that, bros.

4. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Hey, if you believe that a pregnant woman with a dying fetus should be allowed to have a late-term abortion to save her life, you've hit the triumvirate. That person who has been criticizing all of us believes in forcing a woman to carry to term under all circumstances.

#224 westwingnut, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  5. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Consider the source. 326 posts and the majority of them are whining and bitching and putting down whoever didn't agree with him. His insults should be read and then dismissed in quick succession. The people that matter are the ones that know what your about and that's being a Negan fan girl. Be proud.

6. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm fine. No rustled jimmies here.

I just found it amusing, mostly. Like, that moment in time where you sort of just stare at someone and blink slowly because you can't quite believe what you're seeing/hearing. Like, "What?" :zombies_lol:

7. Rust

Rust Member

Thanks for misunderstanding my position and dragging up old debates that have nothing to do with anything being discussed here in the COMPLAINTS section. Oh my...someone criticized the show I love..lets hate him. You guys are really quite childlike.

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Then why do you watch it? And why do you continue to complain that you are watching it? If the show has s*cked that much for you, since season 2, one would think you would have given up by the end of season 4 or 5.

9. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

The complaints section of a discussion forum. We're discussing your complaints.

Also, you still haven't told me your favorite color. Mine's red.

10. westwingnut

Feel free to state your position on the matter here. Otherwise, I'll let people read and decide for themselves if I have "misunderstood" it.

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f94/god-religion-topic-100761-125.html

#230 westwingnut, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  11. Sharpie61

12. westwingnut

Hmmm. It worked for me.

Let's try this instead:

13. Sharpie61

I already know about this. It was here, that I realized he would never respond to my questions.
    I wonder if the link took me elsewhere because I am on tap a talk.

14. Sharpie61

Yep, it was just Tap a Talk. I was able to see the topic on my laptop

15. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Pot, meet kettle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Rust

Rust Member

So lets see...I expressed an opinion and Honda says "Oh wait, today isn't Opposite Day? Well in that case, switch best and worst and you're insane.".....my REPLY was ".if you think this buffonish, juvenile, walking cartoon of a villain is a good character, then you may be the one who is insane."....so, when I was called insane, thats all cool, but when I reply y'all get worked up and upset. Then you bring up a religious discussion as if that somehow proves that my opinions on a TV show are invalid??? The level of juvenile thinking here is really incredible. But ok....if you guys prefer to just have your little circle jerk and ohh and ahh over the show and go ahead...I'll paraphrase a previous quote from someone that will be in line with what you want to hear "TWD is the bestest show ever, ever and Negan is the best villain ever ever ever in the history of the whole world!! If you don't agree then ta-ta".

17. Rust

Rust Member

oh..and in regards the the prior great religious debate, no one could ever answer my simple questions.....What gives a brain damaged unloved baby intrinsic value as a human being? I asked my question first, people decided not to answer, demanded I answer their question and reframed the argument. I'm still waiting for an answer by the way, almost a year later.

18. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

19. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

https://youtu.be/D2IBM7ovgvQ

20. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

lol I meant to delete everything before the colour tags. Stupid phone. Also, I've been drinking :zombies_lol: :zombies_lol: :zombies_lol: