Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[701] Complaints and Criticisms!

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Circle jerk. That's actually kind of funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

I'll attempt. What gives a brain damaged unloved baby intrinsic value as a human being? All depends what you believe. Some people say al life is precious, but they're fine with killing mosquitoes. Or baby cows. It chickens. Or plant life. Others restrict it to human life, but are okay with abortion (it's only fetal tissue). Or human life as long it's of the enemy variety. Even the commandment of "Thou shall not kill" was in reference to 'of the twelve tribes of Israel.' Everyone else was fair game. Others see all human life as valuable, no exceptions. So it all depends where you're beliefs lie.

Personally? I think there are some hard choices when it comes to terminating other human lives. War would be an example. Abortion, especially if the mother's life is threatened, would be an example. Suicide is a tough one. Many people are comfortable with assisted suicide as long as the person is old and incurable. Nobody ever said about Robin Williams "good for him for going out on his own terms." I believe in the value of all human life, so I would see exterminating the life of a brain dead baby as a tragic, and I'm glad I wouldn't have to make that decision. Unloved? That's a subjective call. Lots of abandoned and injured pets are adopted by new owners who love them immensely. In a poverty-stricken nation there may be no allowance for care of brain dead humans. I understand it, though it makes me sad.

Does that at least partially answer your question? Sorry you had to wait so long for a response. It's a good question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Deidre

Deidre Member

I didn't like most of season 7, it just doesn't seem like TWD that I fell in love with, the characters seem rehearsed or something, the chemistry is gone, and the violence is over the top. Negan is in too many scenes, and at first, he was interesting to me, but now he's just a bore. Rick shaking every time he comes around, I mean...Negan seems like an insecure guy who needs an army to protect him. I get why Rick and his group are fearful, but at least the final episode shows them coming together to fight back. I also don't like how they showed way too many side characters and not enough of the core group. The episode that took place on the beach, omg...how boring. I've read different articles where many viewers and critics feel like the writers are taking advantage of their audiences, and dumbing down TWD, that's exactly what it feels like. I will watch the first episode of the next set of shows, but if it is bad, I'm done. It's a shame, because there are sooo many positive ways they could take the plot, I just hope they pay attention to the viewers' opinions. We'll see!