Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[702] The Well- RATE the sassafriddle!!

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Rate it or bust.

1. 10

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. This was put together quite well.

28 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. 8

8 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 7

10 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Well, at least it had decent commercials.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Me no feel so well.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A well?? More like a bottomless pit of poop!

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

9from me esp for sexy Ezekiel and shiva, also klepto carol, I just love her.

2. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I agree - Carol may mock the Kingdom for the seemingly loss of reality, but I think, they are the group, that works best so far. They plant food and are searching for new water and food supplies, breeding different animals, but they also have a library, a school and a choir. Those things are important, not only for knowledge, but to have something, that is worth fighting for. Protecting knowledge and keeping arts alive is a great way to achieve that. And it sends a message: There will be a time after the ZA and we will prepare for it by keeping our culture alive. I'm somewhat amazed too, that neither the Alexandrians nor the Hilltops did think of that. or even the Saviors. I don't think, that Negan and his group is stupid or retarded in any way, so any of this three groups could have achieved something like the people of the KIngdom.

3. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I imagine that when his mentee is killed, Morgan will either go back to insane Morgan (kind of like the comic book version) or he drops all the pacifism stuff completely...Make him a beast in AOW.

4. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

A solid 8 for me...can't really give it higher because not a lot of high significance happened - so it didn't blow my mind like some episodes have. An 8 is like the best the source material for this episode could possibly have gotten it.
    However, I did enjoy it - and liked the fact that the saviours link has already been established. As others have said, Ezekiel and Shiva were both played almost perfectly. The Kingdom does seem to be the most well run of any community we've encountered yet. Thought the exchanges between Carol and Morgan were really good and liked the developments for both characters.
    I really liked the way Carol appeared to see some of the walkers as they once were - those "hallucinations" could be viewed in so many ways...Always good to keep us fans guessing (Well, apart from the cliff hanger, of course :Grin:)

5. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I just wanted to say Neuro that I always like reading your one liners next to the voting numbers on the polls.

6. Spidey

Spidey Active Member

9/10. Just an amazing episode all around, and funny too.

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I don't think he'll ever go back to the Season 3 version of Morgan. That was mainly caused by the death of his wife and then her killing Duane after Morgan was unable to put her down. I already think he's passed back over the line and is now capable of fighting if it's necessary.

While his mentee seems like your typical season red shirt, he could last longer than we think. I could even see.

8. dhdhdh33

dhdhdh33 Member

Anything with Carol in it has an automatic plus. The pairing of Morgan and Carol (Ying and Yang) is a plus plus. I like all the characters in the Kingdom. Glad we got Ezekiel's back story to the whole thing makes sense. I can see Zeke and Carol sitting in a tree K I S S I N G. I'll stay in hollering distance

9. walkon

walkon Active Member

I love warching MMB. Her pilfering scenes were reminiscent of sweet times with Sam. I gave it a 9 and would have given it a10 but Ezekiel was a bit much.