Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[702] The Well Runneth over with Praise Ya'll!

Discussion in 'Episode 702 - The Well' started by Dnae, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Weird in an excellent way. I wish I had a Shiva costume for Halloween. The costume could come with switchable heads so you could be either Shiva or Hobbes.

Yeah, I can't fight the tide on this one, I know she is CGI. But I love when she flicks her ears. And her breathing. I just love her.

2. Camilleyun

Camilleyun Well-Known Member

Probably even more so for the poor fan who thought he was just going to score some set props for coming up on stage, then ended up in full costume and getting stroked by Chris Hardwick for the rest of the show.

3. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I loved the whole episode. Ezekiel, Shiva and the others from the Kingdom, we've met so far, are grea tadditions to the cast.
    Carol and Morgan adjusting their world views were great to. I hope they both will find ways, they can live with.
    Ezekiels honest talk with Carol was one of the best dialogue scenes, I've seen so far in TWD (Negan and Rick were great too last episode, but it was basically more a Negan-monologue).
    I really can't wait for more Kingdom

4. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I nearly peed myself when Shivas roar came through my sound surround speakers, they did an excellent job on the cgi
    i hope she doesn't end up like she did in the comic, that made me cry when I read it.

i was mesmerised by Ezekiel he is one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen and his verbiose speeches managed to get me to smile after the heartbreak of the last ep.
    I can see Ezekiel having a good effect on Morgan re helping him not become like Carol and actually helping him to stay connected to people instead of retreating back into solitude. He'll help him to remember that all life is precious esp his own and that requires having relationships
    klepto Carol was another highlight. I just hope that the rest of our group, our family get to meet Ezekiel and shiva .id love to see michonnes reaction to shiva

#24 Toothpick, Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  5. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Ok- I suck- I haven't seen the full episode, but I'll comment up until the Saviors meet up with the Kingdom-

Love Carol and Morgan's dialogue

The filming through the hallways reminds me of great directors that do spontaneous dialogue throughout the scene, with changing settings (re: Goodfellas)

Ezekiel is ON the mission.

Ben looks like a little Heath Ledger.

Courgeous horse(wo)men riding in.

Carol's 50's housewife demeanor

6. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

As others have said, Ezekiel and Shiva were both played almost perfectly. The Kingdom does seem to be the most well run of any community we've encountered yet. Thought the exchanges between Carol and Morgan were really good and liked the developments for both characters.
    I really liked the way Carol appeared to see some of the walkers as they once were - those "hallucinations" could be viewed in so many ways...Always good to keep us fans guessing (Well, apart from the cliff hanger, of course :Grin:)
    So refreshing to have a mainly positive vibe in this episode after a lot of the recent ones:Grin:

7. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

My favorite thing was Ezekiel telling Carol (paraphrased) Don't shit a shitter. I always tell my son this very thing.

I love that both characters have been putting on the facade for the betterment of their groups. It was refreshing to see the honesty.

Also, the pomegranate- sweet between the bitter. Loved that.

8. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Great episode and Carol was fantastic. Loved the humor in the episode as well and was much needed after episode one. Can't wait to see where the story goes and definitely more Shiva!

9. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

So far nobody has called us a bunch of sociopaths for watching this episode.

Actually, that could be considered either praise-worthy or complaint-worthy. But I'm in a good mood today so I'll post this in the Praise thread.

10. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member