Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[703] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 703 - The Cell' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Love you the same!

2. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

If only we'd had more scenes of Dwight staring off looking all angsty...I think sometimes the writers hope that lingering shots of a character staring out at the carnage (favorite shot: a single walker, representing either who the character might have been had things gone another way, or someone the character killed or failed to save) serves as character development--especially since it fills time. I'm someone who actually likes meaningful dialogue so 2 people staring at each other and grunting in monosyllabic fashion doesn't really cut it for me. They could have developed Dwight's character and still had time to move things along. We get it: they're trying to break Daryl; Dwight serves as the tool (heh) of that breaking even as he questions the idea that there's no choice in the matter; Daryl will not break, even when faking it would help him.

2 other thoughts:
    1. Negan's grandiose speeches are getting real old, real fast;
    2. Dwight, you live in a world where you can watch TV, make killer sandwiches; play all the music you want. WASH YOUR ****ING HAIR!

3. AdamPH1974

AdamPH1974 Member

Negan had matching shampoo and conditioner on a shelf in his room, I found that funny. What a metro. :p Oh and his luxuries included an ATARI 2600.

4. AdamPH1974

AdamPH1974 Member

(I hope this isn't a spoiler)

In the comics he's almost bipolar with this thing with wanting to be accepted, to the point of his feelings being hurt. I don't know if they would take it that far, I think there taking it different with the show.