Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[704] Guess The Ratings!!

Discussion in 'Episode 704 - Service' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 13, 2016.

1. diordior

diordior Active Member

7 mil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

3. hiddeninside

hiddeninside Member

This looks like Chinese for me. :zombies_confused: What's the number that counts for this thread now? The 11.40, the 11.72 or the 16.83? And what does "+3 rating" mean? :zombies_confused: (It's Sunday morning and my head is going to explode! :zombies_shocked:)

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The 11.40 number are the ratings for episode #4. This number illustrates the number of viewers who were watching the episode live or who watched via DVR within the same day.

I have not yet seen the live +3 numbers for episode 4

*************************************************************************************************************************************

The 11.72 number was the live +same day viewing for episode 3.

source: www. spottedratings.com.

Note that the plus three day numbers are not only from viewings via DVR but also from streaming services and on demand

The live +3 number of viewings for episode 3 was 4.5 million viewers. That number (4.5 million) coupled with the live +same day numbers (11.72 million) bring the total viewership to 16.22 million viewers after the plus 3 days viewing is factored in.

Please disregard the 16.83 number, I suppose when I was posting I forgot how to add numbers :Grin:

The trend for networks and cable channels seems to be that they are banking more and more on the live +3 number for advertising dollars and as a way to calculate the popularity of a series. Lets face it, we no longer watch television the same way we did 10 years ago

5. hiddeninside

hiddeninside Member

Ahhhh, thank you very much [MENTION=17192]Dnae[/MENTION] - your explanation helped a lot! :) I'm within the "+3 days" number then; as I don't have another possibility to watch it (if I don't want to wait a year until it's on Netflix in my country. :p)

6. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

****************************Live +3 Numbers for the week of November 7-13***********************************************

The Walking Dead Episode 4 ratings update:

Episode 4 numbers increased once again when factoring in the +3 data. In the key demo of 18-49 yo viewers the numbers increased by 2.3 points bringing the adjusted total (from 5.4 live +same day viewing) to a 7.7 rating

Episode 4 viewer numbers also increased by 4.32 million viewers when factoring in the +3 data. This brings the total viewership to 15.72 million